A bug that turns S-tank siege mode to hull lock

Strv S1 bug Siege mode hull lock

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SPUK4U #1 Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:44 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9937 battles

I'm not sure if this is know bug, so I report it here.

After latest update I have experienced bug that gives Hull Lock feature Strv S1. The bug makes tank is behave just like normal TD with hull lock on.  This is annoying bug when it happens as S-tank is not really flexible in this Hull Lock mode.  I have tried to change Hull lock default from the options and coming out of siege mode and going back in does not fix, tank is normal TD whole battle and next battle it works like S-tank again.   The  bug does not happen often and today in Pilsen map I managed to capture a short clip from it.

Not sure if video shows it, but at the start tank does not turn towards the point of view and I actually have to turn hull to face the enemy.

Have others experienced the same?

- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:53 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostSPUK4U, on 15 June 2019 - 11:44 AM, said:

I'm not sure if this is know bug, so I report it here.

After latest update I have experienced bug that gives Hull Lock feature Strv S1. The bug makes tank is behave just like normal TD with hull lock on.  This is annoying bug when it happens as S-tank is not really flexible in this Hull Lock mode.  I have tried to change Hull lock default from the options and coming out of siege mode and going back in does not fix, tank is normal TD whole battle and next battle it works like S-tank again.   The  bug does not happen often and today in Pilsen map I managed to capture a short clip from it.

Not sure if video shows it, but at the start tank does not turn towards the point of view and I actually have to turn hull to face the enemy.

Have others experienced the same?

Hello, are you using a Controller or Mouse&Keyboard?

SPUK4U #3 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:24 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 9937 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 19 June 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Hello, are you using a Controller or Mouse&Keyboard?

Controller in PS4. I don't have BT keyboard or USB keyboard on console, just standard setup.

SPUK4U #4 Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:51 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 9937 battles
I got the bug repeated with Strv S1.  I held down the siege mode key (left arrow in Handbreak setting) during the battle load and countdown, result was that tank turned to normal TD with hull lock on. It goes in and out siege mode, but it's in permanent hull lock, I have to turn tank manually in siege mode.  Battle was Karelia Rain Standard if you want to look at the logs.    It seems that to avoid  this bug,  player should not touch arrow keys before battle is started. 

MaxChaos24 #5 Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:05 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostSPUK4U, on 21 June 2019 - 03:51 AM, said:

I got the bug repeated with Strv S1.  I held down the siege mode key (left arrow in Handbreak setting) during the battle load and countdown, result was that tank turned to normal TD with hull lock on. It goes in and out siege mode, but it's in permanent hull lock, I have to turn tank manually in siege mode.  Battle was Karelia Rain Standard if you want to look at the logs.    It seems that to avoid  this bug,  player should not touch arrow keys before battle is started. 

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users