Win ratio keeps staying exactly the same?

wins losses stats draws

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

GroomingChief65 #41 Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:04 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10524 battles

Many things influence WR, the tanks you play for one, some tanks won't have as much impact on the outcome as others, some are OP etc, if you frontline then arty will take you out a certain percentage. All of that creates somewhat of a ceiling. Also some tanks are better suited to certain maps and your own style may be better suited for one map type. We need to recognize the things we do incorrectly and focus on them. Spectate the unicum players on the maps you struggle with and note the spots they play from especially when they're out there soloing, start playing from their spot the next time.

There will be a ceiling on the number unless you're able to gradually keep reducing mistakes. One thing I always struggle with is map awareness and over aggressive play. As a solo player falling back to defend is something that can move your number. In this 15 vs 15 game defending is probably the one thing that you can do to steal a few games here and there.  Base camping won't cut it obviously as your gun has to be in the game early and then you have to sense when it's time to fall back.  The best players have map awareness and they don't take unnecessary damage which allows them to carry more late, where as people like me who are more willing to stubbornly trade people out will carry less. 

Once you have a good crew and a good tank that's well equipped it starts to come together. I strive for a 60% monthly WR but any game like this that's RNG based at its core will potentially fluctuate quite a bit even over 500 matches.  Overall WR, after 10,000-15,000 matches it's pretty tough to move that number much unless you make a drastic change in behavior like you're 100% solo like me and then maybe you suddenly platoon up with a super uni for a year.     

WrathJ83 #42 Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22239 battles
My WR fluctuates, but is increasing overall. I find that when you are trying to get your daily x2 xp you may run into several losses before you get it on certain tanks. It can be frustrating, especially when you really want that extra xp toward a Merc contract.

Also tagged with wins, losses, stats, draws

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users