Sacred Valley is one of the worst maps in the game

Sacred Valley bad map

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SPUK4U #1 Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11286 battles

I don't usually make rants, but today I had enough from Sacred Valley. For me it has always been one of most annoying map after those Ensk variants.  It's supposed to be a large map 1km x 1km but in reality only small inner part of the map is usable and not all of it because there is lot of junk in this map.

Most of the map space is used by mountains,  why could they have done those mountains outside of map boundaries and not inside the map?  Usable space is technically same size as in Ensk 800m x800m and map is pretty much played same way too.   WG really needs to put some effort to these maps, they are most important content of the game and changing them bring something fresh into game.

If someone likes this map, please tell me what is the point that makes this map good for tank battle?  Maybe I also learn to like it...if I know what to look.

- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

GameWinner_001 #2 Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:45 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 43288 battles
  • [TOP-N]

...and I was so happy when the map returned... lol

Pros:

Many passages. Many places where battles can take place although the map is not super big because of the mountains.

(And very nice art-design and atmosphere.)

Edited by GameWinner_001, 19 June 2019 - 09:46 PM.

Restless_Vermin #3 Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:46 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View PostSPUK4U, on 19 June 2019 - 09:32 PM, said:

I don't usually make rants, but today I had enough from Sacred Valley. For me it has always been one of most annoying map after those Ensk variants.  It's supposed to be a large map 1km x 1km but in reality only small inner part of the map is usable and not all of it because there is lot of junk in this map.

Most of the map space is used by mountains,  why could they have done those mountains outside of map boundaries and not inside the map?  Usable space is technically same size as in Ensk 800m x800m and map is pretty much played same way too.   WG really needs to put some effort to these maps, they are most important content of the game and changing them bring something fresh into game.

If someone likes this map, please tell me what is the point that makes this map good for tank battle?  Maybe I also learn to like it...if I know what to look.

Lots of bad maps....game is stale now. Too many players have left, too few who care. I don’t think we will get anything new now

Haukkis #4 Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34500 battles
I've always liked our current Sacred Valley (old version was horrible, the worst map in the game). On pc, there was 3rd, newer Sacred Valley version which I think was even better. Hopefully we'll see our Sacred Valley re-designed into that version in the future :)

deadmeat1027 #5 Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:09 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 17077 battles

It is one of the worst for sure. The only advantage it has over Ensk is that you don't get spotted as soon as the timer starts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users