• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xXsilentXxGamer #1 Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:03 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12488 battles
  • [DURPE]

Hello,

I just wanted to post some feedback for things I would love to see after having played the game for a while now. I know we have several options for key bindings, but I was wondering why couldn't we have an advanced option that allows our own custom bindings for our controller?

The second and my much more important to my experiences, is it possible to add an option to add key bindings for the radial wheel. By this I mean, having a quicker reaction time in battle by holding the LB but instead of trying to hit a part of the radial wheel with my drive stick, give each option a button such as LT to repair tracks. I have had many experiences where I have been tracked or other critical hit where I have not been able to use the wheel because I release the wheel while the wrong  area is highlighted. Sometimes I've missed it multiple times within three seconds from trying to act quickly. If I had a key binding to memorize such as LB for the radial wheel with LT for track repair, I could eliminate this problem from my games.

Adrian9704 #2 Posted 22 June 2019 - 06:49 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9090 battles
  • [HAKRZ]
Good idea

Also tagged with suggestion, feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users