Free Camo Suggestion

free camo camoflauge suggestion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GotADingy #1 Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 36506 battles

I want to save my free camo's for later down the road when new tech trees come out. I am still getting tanks i want to keep, and would like the ability to buy permanent camo with gold instead of being forced to use the free one, or spending silver once a week / month to have it on there.

In other words.. Thanks for giving it to me for free, but i would like to save that voucher, and still give you my money.

Sadriel Fett #2 Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:46 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27272 battles
  • [A4C]

+1

Completely agree!  Thanks for bringing this up.  I noticed this before and keep forgetting to write it down, so I always forget to bring the question to the forums.  I usually like to save the vouchers for the higher tier tanks, since they cost so much more.

~ There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty." ~

~ The worst enemies you will ever face in this game are your own team mates. ~

Kaboost #3 Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:58 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15272 battles
  • [JOCO]
Well I don’t know about buying permanent camo but you can still buy 7 & 30 day camo with silver when you have the freebies.

Lights tanks need rebalanced(again)

​Update 4.2 and 4.6 were terrible

ScubaSteveNO2 #4 Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:05 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 38702 battles
How about a 50% off camo bundle from store please? $$$

GotADingy #5 Posted 03 July 2019 - 04:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 36506 battles

View PostKaboost, on 26 June 2019 - 09:58 PM, said:

Well I don’t know about buying permanent camo but you can still buy 7 & 30 day camo with silver when you have the freebies.

if you read the entire post I made, I talk about that. I don't want to spend silver on camo, I have too many tanks. I'm at the point where I am saving tanks I grind through, since I'm almost done with grinding tier tens. spending silver on over 165 tanks with every camo season isn't sustainable. so getting permanent camo makes more sense for me. 

the free camo also unlocks special camo, like elite amethyst, which you can't get using silver or gold. so I'm saving them for tanks I want to put the amethyst on, like the t92 when the standard version gets released and the finished swedish medium line next year (ish).

Also tagged with free, camo, camoflauge, suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users