seige mode swedish td hull lock bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SprungNickel427 #1 Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32765 battles
  • [UMFF5]

Hi folks, Tried playing my Tier IX Swedish TD STRV 103 the other day and while in seige mode I was not able to rotate to follow my targets just using the right stick, like a turret. Had to use chassis traverse to follow my target. 

Ok, so you'll say Hull Lock was on. Well no, there is no hull lock on a swedish TD. It's pointless. The game "options" offers a "except swedish td hulllock at start" option. It's not enabled.

I have 3 other players who tried this. My clan and none clan mates experienced the same thing. 4 of us. 

I believe there is an issue and yet I see no one else mentioning it?

Could this be overlooked due to all the merc contracts not including swedish TD and us hardcore Forumers are all doing contracts?

Please play a swedish TD and let me know what  I'm doing wrong or if you experience the same thing.

Pit Friend #2 Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32948 battles
  • [PTATO]
I played my UDES this afternoon and didn’t have any problems playing sit and spin. Though a couple days ago I played it and was trying to rotate in 3rd person to track a Light circling me and instead of rotating the rear end just raised up and it sat in place. That was embarrassing. :(

Una nox dormienda - You only live once (but classier)

Irish_Ginger252 #3 Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:13 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16760 battles
  • [D-CKS]

View PostSprungNickel427, on 28 June 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

Hi folks, Tried playing my Tier IX Swedish TD STRV 103 the other day and while in seige mode I was not able to rotate to follow my targets just using the right stick, like a turret. Had to use chassis traverse to follow my target. 

Ok, so you'll say Hull Lock was on. Well no, there is no hull lock on a swedish TD. It's pointless. The game "options" offers a "except swedish td hulllock at start" option. It's not enabled.

I have 3 other players who tried this. My clan and none clan mates experienced the same thing. 4 of us. 

I believe there is an issue and yet I see no one else mentioning it?

Could this be overlooked due to all the merc contracts not including swedish TD and us hardcore Forumers are all doing contracts?

Please play a swedish TD and let me know what  I'm doing wrong or if you experience the same thing.

Been having the same issue in my strv s1 and 103. Remember Sometin about hull lock being messed up by an Update a while back so figured They'd just fixed it. Didnt know it was supposed to be like that on swede TD's tbh

NoobiestNoob88 #4 Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:59 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9052 battles
  • [TOTS]

Having this problem with arty

Nvm seems to be working now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users