Jump to content


So the contract fiasco was a blessing


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

MaximusBoonie #1 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 63501 battles
  • 526
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013
I needed 400,000 xp to complete it. I was planning on doing 21 hour marathons today and tomorrow. Now what to do with my time off. I guess I'll silver grind.

N333DL3 #2 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:27 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39409 battles
  • 3,033
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014
There is nothing wrong with the contracts, except I'm finding them to be a chore and a bore.

Albapfalzd3 #3 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21961 battles
  • 2,758
  • Member since:
    04-07-2017

View PostN333DL3, on 11 July 2019 - 08:27 PM, said:

There is nothing wrong with the contracts, except I'm finding them to be a chore and a bore.

 

I think that the OP is referring to the fact that WG completed the final stage for him because of the fiasco that happened the other day. A lot of people made out like bandits on that. I glad I finished mine the old fashioned way. 

 

Roy



IBROX 04 #4 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:49 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20323 battles
  • 9,078
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View PostN333DL3, on 11 July 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

There is nothing wrong with the contracts, except I'm finding them to be a chore and a bore.

 

Perhaps not signing any contracts would help 

 

 

 

 


N333DL3 #5 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39409 battles
  • 3,033
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 11 July 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

 

I think that the OP is referring to the fact that WG completed the final stage for him because of the fiasco that happened the other day. A lot of people made out like bandits on that. I glad I finished mine the old fashioned way. 

 

Roy

I was/am working on the machine contract and had 300k of 500k XP finished up on the last stage. 

 

That day I read about all the hubub on the boards.  When I got home that evening and opened my contract there was 300k of 500k xp just as I left it.   So not sure about what all the fiasco talk is about, if it wasn't for the boards I wouldn't have even known there was a problem.

 

 



Master Raigoth #6 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4543 battles
  • 197
  • [7C]
  • Member since:
    12-22-2015
Wait, did the contract complete due to the issues people were having?

CLIFFKINSEY #7 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26449 battles
  • 57
  • [OFF]
  • Member since:
    03-15-2014

My contract also was finished. Was only 85,000 XP into stage 10.

I would have been perfectly happy just to pick up where I left off. Was getting a lot of training in tier 9 and 10.

But thank you anyway. Glad it was fixed

 



MaximusBoonie #8 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:14 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 63501 battles
  • 526
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View PostMaster Raigoth, on 11 July 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

Wait, did the contract complete due to the issues people were having?

 

Yes they did. They gave plus one stage. I was on the final stage of the sharpshooter

N333DL3 #9 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39409 battles
  • 3,033
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

View PostCLIFFKINSEY, on 11 July 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

My contract also was finished. Was only 85,000 XP into stage 10.

I would have been perfectly happy just to pick up where I left off. Was getting a lot of training in tier 9 and 10.

But thank you anyway. Glad it was fixed

 

Are you saying you only had 85,000 XP into the stage 10 of the Machine contract, which required 507,000 xp, and you were awarded the Machine contract?



Shadow Akula 96 #10 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:19 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13043 battles
  • 1,134
  • Member since:
    01-07-2017

View PostN333DL3, on 11 July 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

Are you saying you only had 85,000 XP into the stage 10 of the Machine contract, which required 507,000 xp, and you were awarded the Machine contract?

If he was affected by the contract disappearance then yes, everyone affected got a +1 stage advancement even those on stage 10 (meaning contract completion) I got the machine even though I was on 240k out of the 507k when it disappeared 


Pssst. I know who you are. Hail Sithis

YouTube channel: Shadow Akula 96

2nd YouTube channel coming soon: Shadow Drifters

My solo YT will cover various games maybe even some WoT

My other YT, a joint channel with a friend will mostly cover GTA stuff with a few other games here and there.


ABAOUIA #11 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:20 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 46376 battles
  • 5,603
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015
:trollface: This will start a lot of drama :trollface:


RadiantPup27709 #12 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:22 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27498 battles
  • 6,433
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014
Now I wish I had selected resign...


N333DL3 #13 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:26 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 39409 battles
  • 3,033
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

View PostShadow Akula 96, on 11 July 2019 - 03:19 PM, said:

If he was affected by the contract disappearance then yes, everyone affected got a +1 stage advancement even those on stage 10 (meaning contract completion) I got the machine even though I was on 240k out of the 507k when it disappeared 

 

I'm not see you or the other guy owning a Machine in your list of tanks in your stats, so I remain dubious.

delphi-xu- #14 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:27 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 14722 battles
  • 6
  • [XLGLF]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015
I resigned my contract ,but still in stage 1

Shadow Akula 96 #15 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:27 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13043 battles
  • 1,134
  • Member since:
    01-07-2017

View PostN333DL3, on 11 July 2019 - 09:26 PM, said:

 

I'm not see you or the other guy owning a Machine in your list of tanks in your stats, so I remain dubious.

I have yet to play mine, using my SU-152 at the minute using up the forced x3 boosts from the summer games thing 2 boosts left then I can play my machine

 

ill also ss my garage 

 

Update: here’s the screenshot of it in my garage as promised

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/shadow-akula-96/screenshot/12459497

 

And just entered a battle with it so it’ll appear on my stats shortly


Pssst. I know who you are. Hail Sithis

YouTube channel: Shadow Akula 96

2nd YouTube channel coming soon: Shadow Drifters

My solo YT will cover various games maybe even some WoT

My other YT, a joint channel with a friend will mostly cover GTA stuff with a few other games here and there.


mr_rainmaker777 #16 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:28 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32909 battles
  • 680
  • [M1A]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016
oh yea lots of players affected did not get the free stage 10 skip,i was affected but im still grinding over 300+k to go,sooo tired....

IBROX 04 #17 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:33 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20323 battles
  • 9,078
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View PostN333DL3, on 11 July 2019 - 10:26 PM, said:

 

I'm not see you or the other guy owning a Machine in your list of tanks in your stats, so I remain dubious.

 

If you don't play the tanks they don't show on your stats, have about 20+ or something premiums i haven't played and have no plans of playing them either 

 

 

 

 


MaximusBoonie #18 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 63501 battles
  • 526
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View Postdelphi-xu-, on 11 July 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

I resigned my contract ,but still in stage 1

Did submit a ticket? 



delphi-xu- #19 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:44 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 14722 battles
  • 6
  • [XLGLF]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostMaximusBoonie, on 11 July 2019 - 09:38 PM, said:

Did submit a ticket? 

 

yeah,but every time they tell me to wait patiently. I've been waiting for 10,000 years.

suicidalblues #20 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:50 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 41855 battles
  • 1,771
  • [WOFT]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

View Postmr_rainmaker777, on 11 July 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

oh yea lots of players affected did not get the free stage 10 skip,i was affected but im still grinding over 300+k to go,sooo tired....

 

So you're saying your contact was terminated and you were on stage ten? If so then fill out a ticket. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users