Lowe in X game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SightlessRogue0 #1 Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17569 battles

How do you play your Lowe in a level 10 game?

Since the end of + 1 / -1 I tested the Lowe once and found myself in a level 10 game. I felt as useless as a submarine in desert.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

Coupdeteat #2 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:13 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 29090 battles
  • [HIRAM]
Premium rounds, hull down, picking shots carefully, keep only your turret exposed if possible. It will pen anything out there, you just gotta be a little sneakier when down 2 tiers...

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26126 battles
  • [JOCO]
I usually play mine as a second line support heavy.  The main difference, as mentioned above, is some of the heavier Tier X tanks you're going to have to spam some premium rounds, but that cannon on it is still fairly effective against Mediums and Lights.  If you're having a hard time penning a tank, then keep it tracked for your team mates to deal with and rack up some assist damage.  The one thing, though, is stay near and slightly behind other team mates.  It's never been a fast tank to begin with and can get pretty easily flanked.  So, try to give yourself enough leeway and time to reposition yourself, if you need to.  Once it gets closer to the end of the game, you should be set up and still have enough health to help mop up and be more aggressive in your tank.  Hope that helps out some.  Good hunting.

~ "There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty." ~

~ The worst enemies you will ever face in this game are your own team mates. ~

Ruslan74 #4 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19587 battles
I find the Lowe even with Premium rounds can make a decent profit as long as your shot pens. As mentioned earlier, follow the top tier heavies and try to sneak in shots between Red tank reloads or pick off from a distance if map allows. The gun is VERY accurate.

SightlessRogue0 #5 Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17569 battles

View PostRuslan74, on 12 July 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

I find the Lowe even with Premium rounds can make a decent profit as long as your shot pens. As mentioned earlier, follow the top tier heavies and try to sneak in shots between Red tank reloads or pick off from a distance if map allows. The gun is VERY accurate.

It's a Black Edition. Too bad the black does not have the PMM but it could be worse ... a Tiger II in the same situation.

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

KilledByPing #6 Posted 13 July 2019 - 05:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14002 battles
  • [KJIAH]

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 11 July 2019 - 11:33 PM, said:

How do you play your Lowe in a level 10 game?

Since the end of + 1 / -1 I tested the Lowe once and found myself in a level 10 game. I felt as useless as a submarine in desert.

Long range support sniper, that is. Nothing more you could do unless your enemys are complete potatoes.

SightlessRogue0 #7 Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17569 battles

View PostKilledByPing, on 13 July 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

Long range support sniper, that is. Nothing more you could do unless your enemys are complete potatoes.

Speaking of potatoes ... I stop counting the number of IS-3, IS-M and other "heavy" who are committing suicide by trying to rammer my tank at the end of the game when I am surrounded. Tip: What you would not do against a KV5 ... do not do it against the Lowe.

XEboi #8 Posted 14 July 2019 - 07:21 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22739 battles
Like others have seid hang back & use your gun to your advantage

Of all my tier 8's it's the one I don't mind fighting 10's in

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users