Mature UK player looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jonesy1969UK #1 Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26724 battles

I'm a UK player, aged 49 looking for like-minded players on PS4.

I try to play most week nights for an hour or two, more at the weekends. (I'm not a fan of what's on TV most of the time!)

I play up to Tier X, preferring lights and heavies, though I'm working on a few mediums.

My comfort zone would be Tier V heavies but I enjoy the higher Tiers too.

I'm a team player and play my tank in it's intended role. I've been off for a while but looking to get back into it.

jaamgans #2 Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:50 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 28845 battles
  • [GONG]

MAD1S is open. We have a clan party on vritually every night. Note - language in party tends to be mature.

We range from teens to mature players your age; with generally 5-8 peeople in a party running 1-2 platoons most nights.

The teens tend to run in their own party.

Most of us are running platoons playing 7-10 / 8-10 due to current contracts; and we tend to have unlocked all lower tiers. We often have silly muck around games in lower tiers.

if we have already completed daily grinds/contract grinds, I am often open (so are others) to play around in the lower tiers (gives a chance to use seldom used tanks).

PM when you see me online, or pop into one of our parties.

We generally play European server from 9pm to 12:30am and then often switch over to NA server till about 2am (UK Time).

You will need a headset, we do encourage you to at least play with us once, to make sure you are OK and a good fit with the clan. Otherwise we have no entry requirements.

DJ_Thanoz #3 Posted 25 April 2020 - 02:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2482 battles
  • [COVER]
Sent you an invite for new clan COVER. Press options in the game and go to "clans".
I'm Dutch and born in 1976. Online almost every evenening. Have about 30 tanks up to tier XIII. I prefer heavy and destroyers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users