• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

papatonio_78 #1 Posted 17 July 2019 - 12:37 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15640 battles
  • [F-T-P]

Hi all

Well I am posting this to know if others have the same concern.

I have been playing for 3 years. I am neither good or bad (win rate of 49%)

I know that along summer holidays the mindset of the game changes as many "sleeping players"show up again but usually I can make it.

This year something really unhappy happens that I can t understand

Single game :

Not much change OK. Maybe a little more weird parties with a score like 15-2, but my win ratio wasn t affected neither was my pleasure to play 

Pelton game :

From the beginning of June, all the sudden, from a win each other round, my team and I sinked down to a victory for 5-6 battles. It is not a matter of lack of luck, it has lasted for over 1 month, each day.

And when I am telling of losses, I am not saying like 15-10 even not 15-5 but as low as 15-2 or 15-3. The battle is done in 4 minutes with that severe kicks in the [edited]... In the passed of course we faced this bit it was really really rare. Now this is just common, almost for all battles. That is just crazy and totally buries our pleasure in this game. It looks like if pro teams are consistently facing us and that we are just here to be targets with not a chance.

Incan read everywhere that the MM system doesn t care about stats, but I really can't trust this. Something changed 2.months ago. It was sudden (not a matter of a change in my game) and I can't believe that all sleeping players are wot superstars that were sleeping until summer times. Something changed.

Please, could each witness tell honestly about his level? (provide each's win ratio) so that we can see if mm now groups "good" players and "bad" players which would unbalance the teams and lead to this deasaster? 

Anyone else with this feeling?

Thank you all

Papat

KRISTOBAL_777 #2 Posted 17 July 2019 - 01:46 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26294 battles
  • [1312]

The bots are playing, i am sure, new wonders coming fast and straight. I agree, 15:2 thing happens often, let you feel like being noob team

papatonio_78 #3 Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15640 battles
  • [F-T-P]
Bots on ps4? 

papatonio_78 #4 Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15640 battles
  • [F-T-P]

It looks to be balanced again.

Now winning 1 round over 2 as previously however the scores are still un understandable... 15 2, 15 3... It is crazy. Rounds are lasting 5 minutes?!

Looks more like playing darts... 

Also tagged with Matchmaking, Rank, Match, Stats, Stat, Mm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users