Some casual idea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ON3BR1T15H1D10T #1 Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1747 battles

I wish they would add a bit more options for casual players like myself who want a relaxed game enjoying some tanks.

When proving grounds first came out and had the providence map that was a nice little game mode to play and then how war stories was originally was great fun to play solo as well but that changed because a few of the top elite players where abusing it for easy money and xp.

Overall world of tanks offers the best game on the Xbox one for this style of shooter and I have been happy to support this game In the past by buying gold and packages and I have no regrets.

However I don't have the time to even stay at my old level (below average) at online and if i did play online it wouldn't be fair to the team i was put with.

Anyway that's my thoughts. You don't need to bother replying because nothing will change and I have wasted my time.

Hawk 206 #2 Posted 22 July 2019 - 06:20 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31078 battles
  • [GOAT]
It’s thoughtful of you to consider other players but you should really just play for yourself and your own enjoyment. I am sure there are other players out there that are worse than you and even a bad player is better than any player that is AFK. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users