Jump to content


Join us in a special event called "WoTM Community Contributors VS The World!"

community contributors ambassadors vs the world vs battle world community party

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

MASHMAN 90 #41 Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:43 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 37030 battles
  • 12,545
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostM4ntiX, on 25 July 2019 - 06:43 PM, said:

Well that was fun. I tried playing. Managed to joint three times.

First time the room was disbanded. 2nd and 3rd time I got kicked for no reason. Great fun guys! Thanks for the awesome event.

 

You got kicked probably because you were on CC Team. The Disbanding wasn't an Official Room as Trolls kept making Unofficial Rooms.

MASHMAN 90 #42 Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:44 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 37030 battles
  • 12,545
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 25 July 2019 - 07:10 PM, said:

Explain the concept? Red team was being silly and helped green team member destroy 1 of their own 

 

?

CleverJoey1844 #43 Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:22 AM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 45838 battles
  • 1,501
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 25 July 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

 

?

 

Sadly first try in training room i joined in on someones private game. But after i got into CC matches. It was a good time, although no one talks.

Rubbelito #44 Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:52 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24542 battles
  • 8,481
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 26 July 2019 - 05:22 AM, said:

 

Sadly first try in training room i joined in on someones private game. But after i got into CC matches. It was a good time, although no one talks.

 

Yeah, I think game chat was disabled for some reason.

CC team was divided into party chats, at least most of us.

But that didn't help much though. lol



MASHMAN 90 #45 Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:39 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 37030 battles
  • 12,545
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostRubbelito, on 26 July 2019 - 05:52 AM, said:

 

Yeah, I think game chat was disabled for some reason.

CC team was divided into party chats, at least most of us.

But that didn't help much though. lol

 

lol yeah. Aisle did try joining Sinz and a few others but it was too noisy for him. I don't talk so i wouldn't join a Party anyway. when i Platoon with Zeno + Cryptic, i listen to their voice on Livestreams with a 10 second delay.

 

It was good and i had a good time. Particularly in the Caboose where i got 3 Kills with HE gun doing less than 50 damage per shot. It was more of a fun mode than really try harding.

 

I had a terrible start though, Lost 1200 HP crossing the lake on Lakeville then got flanked on Mines.



markyjmeech #46 Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:48 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 33419 battles
  • 3,899
  • [B-W-P]
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014
I enjoyed it ! It was fun and would like to do it again and more often  but maybe try little bit harder next time and win :teethhappy:

 


 

 

A prestigious member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

 


DEZERTstorm03 #47 Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 46852 battles
  • 83
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 26 July 2019 - 01:39 AM, said:

 

lol yeah. Aisle did try joining Sinz and a few others but it was too noisy for him. I don't talk so i wouldn't join a Party anyway. when i Platoon with Zeno + Cryptic, i listen to their voice on Livestreams with a 10 second delay.

 

It was good and i had a good time. Particularly in the Caboose where i got 3 Kills with HE gun doing less than 50 damage per shot. It was more of a fun mode than really try harding.

 

I had a terrible start though, Lost 1200 HP crossing the lake on Lakeville then got flanked on Mines.

 

Was fun farming the cross! 4544CBC1-061B-408F-9F10-DFB2EE5AC475.png Thanks to all of those who contributed and played! 


“If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.”

- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts 


MASHMAN 90 #48 Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:51 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 37030 battles
  • 12,545
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View PostDEZERTstorm03, on 26 July 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

 

Was fun farming the cross! 4544CBC1-061B-408F-9F10-DFB2EE5AC475.png Thanks to all of those who contributed and played! 

 

Got my revenge later though :P

 

Was good fun, A few tweaks needed but not bad for a first attempt. More CC/CA's showed than i expected so unfortunately some missed out.



Rubbelito #49 Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:20 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24542 battles
  • 8,481
  • [IMTLZ]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostDEZERTstorm03, on 26 July 2019 - 03:37 PM, said:

 

Was fun farming the cross! 4544CBC1-061B-408F-9F10-DFB2EE5AC475.png Thanks to all of those who contributed and played! 

 

Yeah, you ruined that game for us (and possibly the others too). lol

We played like pubs games and you can't do that when players like yourself are on the opposing team and we kind of figured that out way too late.:P

GG!

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users