• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Potato QQ #21 Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:45 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21822 battles
  • [FEN1X]

View PostDyslexsticks, on 25 July 2019 - 12:57 AM, said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he isn't entirely wrong.They might do the occasional stream/giveaway for the sake of good PR, but it's not really known at all if they play the game enough, which would explain some of the more clueless decisions we have.

The problem is,  the concept of a tank game is great,  but all there execution is all based on paper stats, when they introduce a tank or want to buff or nerf a tank they should have a private server where the community can join and test it and give feedback. 

Instead WG does whatever they want. They literally has ignored our opinions about the problems  about this game for 5 years.  It just shows how disconnected they are with there own fan base.

Pit Friend #22 Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33144 battles
  • [PTATO]
It would be nice if something other than The Almighty Spreadsheettm was consulted before balancing the tanks. So far the track record of using that for balance hasn’t been so good. 

When the nice guy loses his patience the devil shivers. 

RAGNAROOSTER #23 Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:23 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1851 battles

View PostPit Friend, on 27 July 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

It would be nice if something other than The Almighty Spreadsheettm was consulted before balancing the tanks. So far the track record of using that for balance hasn’t been so good. 

WG balancing consists of more ammo for the V/IV, more turret armor for the T54 and Deathstar. Then bring in new tank lines nerfed so hard no one plays them. When you think all hope is lost, they sneak some in like the Super Conquerer, 430U, and WZ 111-5a with OP stats to confuse you. Do you grind them before they are nerfed? 

I am sticking with US,  British, and Russian tanks with this account. I have ground the Czech medium line, AMX30 line, Japanese heavies, Chinese lights, just to be smacked with the nerf hammer on my prior account. No more interesting and obscure tank lines for me. I will only play WG approved tank lines.

XT356 #24 Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:11 AM

Major

• Players
  • 9857 battles
  • [WOOO]
I came here with popcorn and a coke. You guys keep it up.
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX #25 Posted 22 August 2019 - 09:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18960 battles
  • [KOALA]
I have 3 Mark's and 8+k games in my 103B... yes the nerd was harsh... but it's not useless. It's just incredibly complicated tank to use... too many people sit in one place for the whole match. To get the most out of it requires constant movement.

Primo Victoria!

Marked Tanks: Strv 103B (3 marks), Centurion Action X (2 marks), FV4202 (2 marks), Centurion 7/1 (2 marks), Chieftain (2 marks), Stark STRV S1 (2 marks), Tiger 131, Super Conqueror, Conqueror 

Gmorck #26 Posted 22 August 2019 - 09:04 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19485 battles

View PostLIT SKULL987, on 24 July 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

what about the butchered e50 !

buuffff dont know but really hope  a reestablishment 

Also tagged with update, rebalance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users