• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Constellar Nova #1 Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:57 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6714 battles
  • [MIMIC]

Howdy to anyone who reads this!

This is my first forum post as a few friends of mine recommended me here to make a post for the content I create on my YouTube channel. I also think this is the 

right place to post this as I see others posting YouTube related things here.The content I make at the moment is for WoT Mercenaries, typically two to three full games with minimal edits for entertainment purposes. However I also like to try and post quality gameplay so people can potentially learn from mistakes and successes in the games my videos show; win or lose as long as it was a good game and something useful can be learned from it. I hope and plan to create more informative content such as tank reviews and strategic commentary as I gain influence so my opinions can reach a larger audience. I've decided to stop putting it off and get myself out there as my end goal is to hopefully become a community contributor. To do that I need to participate in a forum platform so, here we go!

My apologies for the paragraph but I felt as though I needed to show my intentions and what I'm all about, here's the link you're probably asking for:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2zy_MUnnwKsl33-RKRV0VQ

DANCING FLAMES #2 Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:49 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 41878 battles

Good luck. I will check your content out. Welcome to the forum. +1:great:

SPUK4U #3 Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:56 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 11360 battles

Welcome to forum, I'm now following your channel.

What I hope is that you focus more on something else than tank rewiews or showing ace tanker battlers as Youtube is already full of them. I hope to see dissecting team tactics type of map orientated videos. Videos that open up good battles and bad battles so that people would leard how to play maps. Anyway to succeed, you need to bring your voice in and tell what are you doing and why. Also, remember to be polite, if you start talking about sky cancer or stupid newbs, etc., you will lose part of your viewers.

- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

Constellar Nova #4 Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:45 AM

Private

• Players
  • 6714 battles
  • [MIMIC]

View PostSPUK4U, on 26 July 2019 - 05:56 AM, said:

Welcome to forum, I'm now following your channel.

What I hope is that you focus more on something else than tank rewiews or showing ace tanker battlers as Youtube is already full of them. I hope to see dissecting team tactics type of map orientated videos. Videos that open up good battles and bad battles so that people would leard how to play maps. Anyway to succeed, you need to bring your voice in and tell what are you doing and why. Also, remember to be polite, if you start talking about sky cancer or stupid newbs, etc., you will lose part of your viewers.

Thanks a bunch for the input! I see your point about reviews and probably shouldn't have said that in particular, just the first thing in my head at the time of writing. Bit late to the party to review things anyway ;).

Tactically oriented videos however is really what I'm aiming for. Probably slightly more focus around individual tank/platoon group play, with what I imagine a broad scope of team tactics based on map. I totally agree with you on needing to commentate and use my voice, either live or post-game. I just feel that right now (and its going to sound lazy), it doesn't seem like going all-out on my videos with voice, strategy overviews etc is going to be worth it when my videos aren't being looked at. I think what I've got now, with intermediate commentary through text and edits to keep people engaged is good enough. I've got plans for the future of the channel as well as the now, how soon until the future happens is yet to be seen.

Let me know what you think about my view, editing style etc. Every bit of assistance helps!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users