25 replies to this topic

TemplarKnight75 #21 Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21084 battles
  • [OJD]

View Postscwirpeo, on 31 July 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

last 30 days.

The IS-3 is frequented by some of the lowest level pond scum around. There's a reason the IS-3 has middle stats, because it's incredibly easy to play and attracts potatoes. I have no reason to believe the beach party has a high skill gap like the IS-3. Additionally the Trinity is listed higher in several categories. At best it's an average tank, at best. At worst it's an ugly stinker that only sits in the middle of tier 8 because it has such sparse stats representing it's effectiveness.

the very definite difference in number of players alone scews the results in that data set. It's just not enough of an indicator of anything. Stat wise it isn't a bad tank. And having used it it's not a bad tank. It's a decent all around medium. That's it. Your bias is showing in your insistence on trying to prove a relatively middle of the road average medium as anything other than just that. If you dislike it for it's looks fine thats a matter of prefrence  but stat wise it's a good average medium. It has drawbacks but it's not terrible 

Wroclaw #22 Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:35 PM

Major

• Players
  • 54818 battles

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 31 July 2019 - 11:29 PM, said:

And having used it it's not a bad tank. It's a decent all around medium. 

slow. easy pen armor.

it has a fantastic gun.

add your thoughts here :

http://forum-console...ty-speed-buffs/

TemplarKnight75 #23 Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21084 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostWroclaw, on 31 July 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

slow. easy pen armor.

it has a fantastic gun.

add your thoughts here :

Have you used American mediums? They're all like that. None are nearly fast enough to compensate for their easily penned armor. Yet they're still reliable. It's speed is it's only real issue with me and even then it's not slow it's just not fast either. It has the same issue the 59 patton does with speed it's not slow but it doesn't quite reach the speeds of similar tiered mediums with thinner armor.

scwirpeo #24 Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40506 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostWroclaw, on 31 July 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

slow. easy pen armor.

it has a fantastic gun.

add your thoughts here :

In it's defense I prefer good guns over any other stats. TDs alone are an example of why this is true. I average like 10% higher win rate in same tier TDs with similar hulls to other tanks in tier. The problem is with the rest of the tank. Powercreep is a massive issue in tier 8 and the beach didn't survive the erosion of time.

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 31 July 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

the very definite difference in number of players alone scews the results in that data set. It's just not enough of an indicator of anything. Stat wise it isn't a bad tank. And having used it it's not a bad tank. It's a decent all around medium. That's it. Your bias is showing in your insistence on trying to prove a relatively middle of the road average medium as anything other than just that. If you dislike it for it's looks fine thats a matter of prefrence  but stat wise it's a good average medium. It has drawbacks but it's not terrible 

That's my point. Most tanks with small sets have very inflated values. It's rare for the opposite to be true. While it's possible I don't think the tank itself is capable of that kind of flip flop.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

DiabolicGambit #25 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:03 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18799 battles
  • [MAJOR]

Trinity is about 5% overall less mobile.. But offers much more effective armor.. Niether will win a race.. I personally enjoy the trinity more.. 

DiabolicGambit #26 Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:06 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18799 battles
  • [MAJOR]
The trinity also has a 150 better avrage wn8 and 6 times as many games played

Also tagged with Merc, premium

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users