Ammo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PrimalSeal1965 #1 Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:07 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10410 battles
  • [RETRO]
Not saying it's a bug but it happens a lot or seems to. My ammo goes missing and I am not sure why. I got a new perm tank the other day and supplied it. Took it to proving grounds a few times and garaged it everything was great. Went back later logged on and went to PVP and garage to select tank and yea my ammo was gone. 

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:20 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12936 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostPrimalSeal1965, on 01 August 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

Not saying it's a bug but it happens a lot or seems to. My ammo goes missing and I am not sure why. I got a new perm tank the other day and supplied it. Took it to proving grounds a few times and garaged it everything was great. Went back later logged on and went to PVP and garage to select tank and yea my ammo was gone. 

Hello, 

I'm not seeing anything strange in your logs. I see you buying, using, and resupplying ammo after each match. The only think to mention is that the ammo in your reserves was used first to resupply your tank the first few battles. Are you maybe talking about that (reserves disappearing)? Also assuming you are referring to Wojtek, if it's not that tank, let me know which one. :honoring:

Also tagged with Ammo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users