Aim for Ace #1 Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:46 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27105 battles
  • [UNKWN]

Happy Birthday, Wargaming.

From the Netherlands

Like this year it´s a real party at the Wargaming Offices,

this is their 21st Anniversary! and with this latest and new tech tree addition: Mercenaries and yes not everybody’s cup of tea, or bread or even their chocolate milk but besides that and getting to my real point!

This year is great hasn’t mans of steel and our sisters of steel!

with the new Season Ops currently for this year with all the goodies and rewards to earn!

What I would like to say to you people to the staff, developer, Artist and all associated with Wargaming THANK YOU WARGAMING FOR ANOTHER YEAR!

I still play and love this game with all my heart, my passion or even just to think of some improvements to the game or just my own ideas of a new Mercenary Tank design. (see spoiler) I also work to improve myself may it be in game and in real life.

Spoiler 

spoiler

With Greetings,

Aim for Ace

*Static* AcE out *Static

You gotta make those shots count

so "Aim" "Wait" Steady" "Ready"... and "FIRE" then "Move Out" and "Roll"

Aim for Ace #2 Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:50 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27105 battles
  • [UNKWN]

Also forgot to mention Raibot or any staff/Artist could you please give me the art or give me some information of this

cause I posted it way back its about some artwork I whould like to instal on my PC

to be exact this one

networks_template_new_615ch350_615x.jpg

also this is my screen so maybe differnt sizes of the file whould be need...

1x 15,6 inch Full HD 144Hz IPS LED Widescreen (1920x1080) 15,6 inch Full HD 144Hz IPS LED Widescreen (1920x1

Link to the Original post:

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/234735-dear-wargaming-please-read-and-help/page__p__4813018#entry4813018

You gotta make those shots count

so "Aim" "Wait" Steady" "Ready"... and "FIRE" then "Move Out" and "Roll"

IBROX 04 #3 Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20130 battles
  • [BNKR]
Hey happy birthday WG

Knallteufel 777 #4 Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:28 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35564 battles
Yep thanks WG for all free premium tanks, campaigns, gold and another ops. I wish a lot of success for more years.

"Panzer-Hurra"!! :honoring:

With reduced RNG and +1/-1 MM, I will gladly support the game again financially :)

Edited by Knallteufel 777, 02 August 2019 - 11:55 PM.

SteampunkPagan #5 Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:59 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 92385 battles
  • [HDC-R]

View PostAim for Ace, on 02 August 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

Happy Birthday, Wargaming.

From the Netherlands

Like this year it´s a real party at the Wargaming Offices,

this is their 21st Anniversary! and with this latest and new tech tree addition: Mercenaries and yes not everybody’s cup of tea, or bread or even their chocolate milk but besides that and getting to my real point!

This year is great hasn’t mans of steel and our sisters of steel!

with the new Season Ops currently for this year with all the goodies and rewards to earn!

What I would like to say to you people to the staff, developer, Artist and all associated with Wargaming THANK YOU WARGAMING FOR ANOTHER YEAR!

I still play and love this game with all my heart, my passion or even just to think of some improvements to the game or just my own ideas of a new Mercenary Tank design. (see spoiler) I also work to improve myself may it be in game and in real life.

Spoiler 

spoiler

With Greetings,

Aim for Ace

*Static* AcE out *Static

Agree I am loving the events as a whole. The Silver & Discounts are solid to boot. Over the last 5+ years here on Xbox I enjoy the game & events 90% of the time.

SPP

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

sergioG1024 #6 Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33085 battles
  • [IS]

Open game today, played 4 games on level 10, lost all of them with best team score 5:15. Thank you for “great” balancer.

Happy anniversary WOT. :confused:

SprungNickel427 #7 Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:24 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32819 battles
  • [UMFF5]
Wargaming, Thank you for making this game! Making me more mad at the game than my 2 Ex-wives, and still not having a better game out there, for me. It's a personal choice that I enjoy very much. Keep up the work, continue to refine and improve the game. IT's worth having for another 21 Years. 

Also tagged with anniversary, veterans, thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users