Paladin action X is out finnaly!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

f1mitku #21 Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:01 AM

Major

• Players
  • 47877 battles
It seems as a good tank. I like TT Caernarvon and someday when this AX version comes in some good discount bundle - I'll get one.
Don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last moment!

pufffire98 #22 Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:57 PM

Private

• Players
  • 29827 battles
  • [RDM]
Tank is garbage easy ammo rack like all British heavys and turret armor is easily pinned by even by stock tier 8s even the gun mantle is pinned by stock m103 standard rounds dont waist you money it will be a half of tank or a unskinned version in a month or so

Stormsoldier454 #23 Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:21 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5000 battles
Since new British heavies are rare, I added the Paladin to my collection. The Union Jack theme and British iconography are perfectly rendered. The theme projects the best of what was once the Powerful British Empire. So far, I have a 50 percent win rate. Use the turret armor and the fast loading, accurate gun will keep you in tier X games rather well. I carry the automatic fire extinguisher to avoid the engine fire pitfalls. The tank is quick and fun to play.

Ruslan74 #24 Posted 12 August 2019 - 05:44 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20061 battles

View PostStormsoldier454, on 12 August 2019 - 05:21 AM, said:

Since new British heavies are rare, I added the Paladin to my collection. The Union Jack theme and British iconography are perfectly rendered. The theme projects the best of what was once the Powerful British Empire. So far, I have a 50 percent win rate. Use the turret armor and the fast loading, accurate gun will keep you in tier X games rather well. I carry the automatic fire extinguisher to avoid the engine fire pitfalls. The tank is quick and fun to play.

The British crew have the Fire perk/skill when driving this tank and I skip a Fire Extinguisher in favor of a spare repair kit. The gun's DPM is great when picking off one-shot Reds and the armor holds up - bouncing E3 shells on a tier VIII feels good. XD

HAIR OOH INN #25 Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:43 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19076 battles
  • [XRAN]

I’ve yet to see one on the battle field . How are they performing? It looks like a tier 8 sc but I feel the plates over the turret are for show and don’t really offer much protection, unlike the sc . 

Am i right ? 

NOW RECRUITING, MSG 4 DETAILS <------------

Orbtastic1 #26 Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 42115 battles
  • [UK]

I've only had ten games or so. I played it aggressively just to see how the plates held up.

I seemed to get focused by everything. I bounced very little, the only game it was noticeable on was a game where I had some pretty good cover end-game and could afford to pick my shots and it looked as if they were snapshotting me so not aiming. I took no dmg at all so have to assume the extra turret plates did their job.

Need more games really to say. I have semi buyer's remorse. Decent silver earner though and good ROF but I genuinely cannot remember what the normal TT Can is like with the 20lber because all the games I've played with it have been with the 32pdr which has a much, much lower ROF/DPM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users