109 replies to this topic

pilotguy79 #21 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:21 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 17696 battles
  • [LIP]

View PostGeordie P, on 14 August 2019 - 07:03 AM, said:

I feel your pain...

that’s sh##ty that last shot should have connected, yet it was way off From where your barrel was actually pointed

Rubbelito #22 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:26 AM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 25365 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View Postmatematicalone, on 14 August 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

Than it's a failed design. You can't be serious to defend MM like that, especially since I was very specific about the distribution and there was no platoons in this match at all.

Red team 7 top tier heavies +2 top tier TD's

Green team 1 top tier heavy +4 top tier TD's

Game mode was team destruction.

Call it a design or whatever, I call SB (in reverse) right there.

And yes, I agree that it's hilarious to STILL have threads like these.

First of all, I didn't defend MM. I corrected your false statement.

Secondly, I've never said there aren't room for improvements.

Thirdly, I commented on your statement about class distribution, not tier distribution.

Personally, I think the allowed team weight error margin should be tightened a bit (which likely also will improve tier distribution).

Steamroll wins/losses rarely have with class distribution to do, and not often even tier distribution. The main cause is players, which aren't even a part of MM.

MrTrollPacMan #23 Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:58 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18938 battles

View PostUSSWISCONSIN94, on 13 August 2019 - 11:33 PM, said:

With how bad the RNG, MM and teams are. I really don't care right now. WG deserves what they get.

^^

Days like today when I can’t even get doubles are [edited]stupid, I don’t care what WG says. It shouldn’t take 6 hours to try to get 4 doubles, and fail and only get 2, when I’m consistently leading my team

R35T NO MORE #24 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:21 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16164 battles
  • [BNKR-]

Bad MM, crappy servers and the ever present RNG doesn't mean the game is rigged. It is designed to frustrate it seems but if it was rigged we wouldn't have purple players. Everyone would be sat at 50 percent. Honestly the awful MM is one of the biggest issues the game has atm (after arty) . It just isn't upto task anymore. I was in a game yesterday where red team had 15 tier 10s, my team had 9 tier 10s and 6 tiers 8s.

Guess what though? Still won :trollface: of course arty 1 bombed my STA-2 at the very start of the next game. 

My WoT tank reviews

If you enjoy them please do share/sub. Thanks. 

dave mg 04 #25 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:26 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34594 battles

i cant believe that people who have played enough games havent already realised the game IS RIGGED....

everyone has had magic lag that only effected them or ghost shells and the like all explaned with" it's lag your end"

the one i like the most is when you come across a full health red and pump shot after shot penning no problem at all,  well until that last kill shot. then you bounce shot after shot and can't get the kill. then either that red kills you or a green team mate 2 tiers below you with a crap pop pop gun drives through and just auto aims and kills said red.(that was sooooooooo frustraiting )

yes bad teams and matchmaking are a factor but game is deffo rigged, but as lemming rush explains it"IT IS WHAT IT IS"or claus's NO FUN FOR YOU.....

r35t to get ahead you must spam the gold, only way to 3 mark and get purple. easy to find a million good replays of gold spammers but you struggle to find a handfull of games by regulrt joes only useing standard amoo..... 

Edited by dave mg 04, 14 August 2019 - 09:30 AM.

R35T NO MORE #26 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:32 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16164 battles
  • [BNKR-]

View Postdave mg 04, on 14 August 2019 - 09:26 AM, said:

i cant believe that people who have played enough games havent already realised the game IS RIGGED....

everyone has had magic lag that only effected them or ghost shells and the like all explaned with" it's lag your end"

the one i like the most is when you come across a full health red and pump shot after shot penning no problem at all,  well until that last kill shot. then you bounce shot after shot and can't get the kill. then either that red kills you or a green team mate 2 tiers below you with a crap pop pop gun drives through and just auto aims and kills said red.(that was sooooooooo frustraiting )

yes bad teams and matchmaking are a factor but game is deffo rigged, but as lemming rush explains it"IT IS WHAT IT IS"or claus's NO FUN FOR YOU.....

r35t to get ahead you must spam the gold, only way to 3 mark and get purple. easy to find a million good replays of gold spammers but you struggle to find a handfull of games by regulrt joes only useing standard amoo..... 

The mercy roll thing is one I do thing is a thing, but the rest is just due to crappy servers and a bad MM. What purpose would it being rigged serve? And if it was rigged why do I have my win rate? Why do 44 percent players have theirs?

WG can't make a good MM yet people thing they can rig the game? Here's another question, who is it rigged against? Can't be everyone in the game, as to be rigged some people on your team would be due a win as much as some would be due a loss (which would mean the rigging would cancel itself out...) Is it just rigged against you? What about the other 29?

My WoT tank reviews

If you enjoy them please do share/sub. Thanks. 

John Arrowsmith #27 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:37 AM

Major

• Players
  • 80067 battles

View PostR35T NO MORE, on 14 August 2019 - 09:32 AM, said:

The mercy roll thing is one I do thing is a thing, but the rest is just due to crappy servers and a bad MM. What purpose would it being rigged serve? And if it was rigged why do I have my win rate? Why do 44 percent players have theirs?

WG can't make a good MM yet people thing they can rig the game? Here's another question, who is it rigged against? Can't be everyone in the game, as to be rigged some people on your team would be due a win as much as some would be due a loss. Is it just rigged against you? What about the other 29?

Thankfully it's rigged against arty players,    the class w/r is solid proof.:trollface:

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

TransparentBlue #28 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:41 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13414 battles

View PostMrTrollPacMan, on 14 August 2019 - 08:58 AM, said:

^^

Days like today when I can’t even get doubles are [edited]stupid, I don’t care what WG says. It shouldn’t take 6 hours to try to get 4 doubles, and fail and only get 2, when I’m consistently leading my team

It should take as long as it takes.  Just because the matchmaker is awful doesn't mean it's awful against you specially.  Remember, in every match there are 29 other people trying to win. 

And this isn't the typical twitch game where it's all reflexes and you'll respawn in a few seconds when you die.  That means the stakes are much higher for those who are in teams with players who waste their tanks, either by reckless play or by not using it for it's best role in the battlefield.  29 other people making these decisions, it's inevitable that a lot of them are going to come up with wrong answers often. 

Confirmation bias is real, yo!

TransparentBlue #29 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:45 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13414 battles

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 14 August 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

Thankfully it's rigged against arty players,    the class w/r is solid proof.:trollface:

I believe you, but where is that data, please?  I'm quite curious about this...

John Arrowsmith #30 Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 80067 battles

View PostTransparentBlue, on 14 August 2019 - 09:45 AM, said:

I believe you, but where is that data, please?  I'm quite curious about this...

this data is only available to dedicated arty haters.  A ritual must be performed before you can prove the hatred.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

TransparentBlue #31 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:11 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13414 battles

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 14 August 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

this data is only available to dedicated arty haters.  A ritual must be performed before you can prove the hatred.

Come now.  I played French to get Trebuchet,   Brit to get Bert, and US only long enough to get Bombardier (fortunately quite early, counter-batterying two scumbags at once to get it.)   And I feel dirty about all three series, and don't play Bert anymore.

M4ntiX #32 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:16 AM

Major

• Players
  • 30690 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 14 August 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

Having performed the ritual myself, I can vouch for John's words. It is true. Arty players get the short end of the stick. :trollface:

"For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact."

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here."

Potato QQ #33 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:16 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23141 battles

Of course this game is rigged. 

WG designed it to be so you can get frustrate and buy gold.

matematicalone #34 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:33 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 3080 battles

View PostM4ntiX, on 14 August 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

Having performed the ritual myself, I can vouch for John's words. It is true. Arty players get the short end of the stick. :trollface:

Was that the Burp-Fart-Sneeze three times in 10 seconds while turning counterclockwise ritual? I performed it myself but never got to see the data. :unsure:

Must be the screwed up order of Burp-Fart-Sneeze..

XLilabnerX #35 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:34 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 65640 battles

So many posts wanting to demean someone who doesn't use the correct verbage or nomanclature. Even supposed AmbASSadors want to pick apart rather than realize the real message.

" Oh it's just a game" : Love this one, or how about " it's free, and the giveaway's are free" love that one to.

As if we are not supposed to complain. 

There was a time when toilet paper didn't have preforated sheets.Then peeps started complaining.

There was a time when a listner/reader had enough self confidence, and self control that they knew how to respond. 

The result will be a better game by somebody-else. Most likely because these folks ( WG ) have shown an inability to customer service complaints into financial opportunity.

Edited by XLilabnerX, 14 August 2019 - 10:37 AM.

FinlandRed #36 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21858 battles

I don't know about rigged but MM was questionable again last night. On top of that I could not buy a win (35% WR for the session) for bad teams. Had a pilsen game where three guys spent the whole game shouting at each other about ways to barbeque ribs.

I played VIII I saw Xs (Including a couple where I was the only VIII). I played IX, I saw Xs so I broke out the IS-7. All Xs and 50% triangles with two arty a side.

To round it out my Tiger seemed to have a bullseye painted on it and a big magnet for arty shells even when "arty safe". Taking a few days off from it to let the rage subside.

M4ntiX #37 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 30690 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostXLilabnerX, on 14 August 2019 - 10:34 AM, said:

So many posts wanting to demean someone who doesn't use the correct verbage or nomanclature. Even supposed AmbASSadors want to pick apart rather than realize the real message.

" Oh it's just a game" : Love this one, or how about " it's free, and the giveaway's are free" love that one to.

As if we are not supposed to complain. 

There was a time when toilet paper didn't have preforated sheets.Then peeps started complaining.

There was a time when a listner/reader had enough self confidence, and self control that they knew how to respond. 

The result will be a better game by somebody-else. Most likely cause these folks ( WG ) have shown an inability to customer service complaints into financial opportunity.

Did you, perhaps, mean "verbiage?" :D

Don't get me wrong, I love your "verbage", i.e. verbal garbage, but the devil is in the details, you know. :D

Edit: "No-man-clature" :D

(sorry, laughing too hard... technical difficulties... will be back later)

Edit 2: I need to "de-mean" myself! :D

"For some reason you feel the need to troll stink bomb a statement of fact."

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"I live in reality and let me tell you, there is no one here."

matematicalone #38 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:45 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 3080 battles

View PostFinlandRed, on 14 August 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

I don't know about rigged but MM was questionable again last night. On top of that I could not buy a win (35% WR for the session) for bad teams. Had a pilsen game where three guys spent the whole game shouting at each other about ways to barbeque ribs.

I played VIII I saw Xs (Including a couple where I was the only VIII). I played IX, I saw Xs so I broke out the IS-7. All Xs and 50% triangles with two arty a side.

To round it out my Tiger seemed to have a bullseye painted on it and a big magnet for arty shells even when "arty safe". Taking a few days off from it to let the rage subside.

I'm sorry but bbq ribs is very important question and can't be ignored.

FinlandRed #39 Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:04 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21858 battles

View Postmatematicalone, on 14 August 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

I'm sorry but bbq ribs is very important question and can't be ignored.

Indeed and I love a plate of the juicy buggers myself but not when I've trying to sidescrape against two Motherlands while my team decides on 1, condiments to serve with said ribs and 2, get their bums in gear to help me and LT hold back the VIII tide. :facepalm:

I went to Pilsen to Tank and eat ribs and the grill was closed!

XLilabnerX #40 Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:16 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 65640 battles

View PostM4ntiX, on 14 August 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

Did you, perhaps, mean "verbiage?" :D

Don't get me wrong, I love your "verbage", i.e. verbal garbage, but the devil is in the details, you know. :D

Edit: "No-man-clature" :D

(sorry, laughing too hard... technical difficulties... will be back later)

Edit 2: I need to "de-mean" myself! :D

See how easy it is to suck out toxicity. 

Have y'all noticed it is always the same  toxic stickler's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users