personal offer

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

TransparentBlue #21 Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:11 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12403 battles

View PostDe ZuMME, on 14 August 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

I just received the personal offer for the T34/88 for 2050 gold.

Seems like a nice deal and when I encouter it on the field it seems like a good tank.
But I am curious about your experiences with this tank.

Before Black tanks, there were three that virtually everyone wanted, but they were offered basically never, or once every six months for 48 hours or such silliness: some low tier Pz that was near impenetrable, the Pz V/IV, and the T-34-88.  

I waited over 9 months for the T-34-88 after missing an earlier chance to buy it.  I liked it at full price. Although it didn't get the boost that other 88s got, I don't think time has diminished it much at all.  

I never did catch the Rammpanzer V/IV on offer until I'd left the game for nearly two years for a job and found it for sale pretty much always now.  

On sale, these are cool digital toys. But I'm waiting for sales for anything I'm interested in.

XT356 #22 Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 8845 battles
  • [WOOO]
Its one of the few medium tanks I have a scout medal in. Its an absolute monster if you can stay in the second line. The 88 really dishes out the hurt on unsuspecting victims.

"I will eat your unhappiness"

"Time... line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"

"I hope you brought you wallet...cuz the rent in HELL gets paying in advance!"

Also tagged with personal offer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users