Fix the f@£&ing lag

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SHREK T T #1 Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:56 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 63570 battles
  • [D-12]

This is getting worse EU server lag ping drop every time i go to stop or pull trigger its getting to the point where i want to uninstal and before max replies its not my ISP just go on twitch and watch your community contributers they are experiencing the same issue just stop blaming our connection run diagnostics on your crappy out of date penny pinching servers and fix the issue before you lose even more of the player base !

WG support say when you sell a tank your crew sell's with it be careful commanders

Rubbelito #2 Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:58 PM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 24850 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

Who are supposed to fix it?

Playing EU right now, No issues.

TocFanKe4 #3 Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21093 battles
  • [GIRLS]
I had pretty bad trigger lag in waves yesterday.  Started out the afternoon great, then it got worse.  Didn't help I was exhausted and coming off sedatives I had for a medical test I had in the morning. 

My dislike of +/- 1 pales in comparison to my hatred of Loaded Dice.

BrogueOne #4 Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23416 battles
  • [ELDER]
Send a ticket to Customer Support and they can help you diagnose issues with both your connection, and the connection with their servers.  Often times issues with lag or latency are localized(as clearly evidenced by the LACK of issues experienced by others) and those issues actually cannot get addressed if nobody properly reports it.  

If you send a ticket to CS you will not only help fix your own issues, you may well help find an issue affecting their servers or your own local
Community.

John-berg1995 #5 Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12679 battles
  • [CIA]
It's your side that's the issue. I don't lag when I play wot. I'm on NA btw

R35T NO MORE #6 Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:09 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16093 battles
  • [BNKR-]
Just got me, as a red 183 drove around the corner my game froze up for nearly 20 seconds. Want to know the last time any other multiplayer game froze up on me  like that? Cod Modern warfare 2, years ago when I used to have to use a mobile hot-spot to play. 

My WoT tank reviews

If you enjoy them please do share/sub. Thanks. 

FRlGHTKNIGHT #7 Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:54 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ASYLM]
Who's gonna fix latency, you doughnut?

im_balthazur #8 Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:57 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41585 battles
  • [DODTR]

View PostBrogueOne, on 14 August 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

Send a ticket to Customer Support and they can help you diagnose issues with both your connection, and the connection with their servers. Often times issues with lag or latency are localized(as clearly evidenced by the LACK of issues experienced by others) and those issues actually cannot get addressed if nobody properly reports it.

If you send a ticket to CS you will not only help fix your own issues, you may well help find an issue affecting their servers or your own local
Community.

Yes do that. Here will be the response.

First, CS will send you their form letter response that they copied and pasted from PSN or Microsoft on how to “improve your online experience.

Since your connection is still rubbish after that, they will tell you to send them

some info. Here is where you get to download pingplotter (trace route does the same thing but I guess WG doesn’t have a advertising contract with them). You will then be asked to send them that info ( you will need to run it 4 times, 20 minutes minimum for each). 

They will also ask you to try and use your cellphone as a hotspot and connect in that manner.

Then an you will get the standard response that WG is having issues and are “working” with their partners to solve the problem.

Understand, it’s not your isp. It’s WG. They have admitted it. They don’t care to fix it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users