Panzers Panzer Panzer IX Panzer X

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BETA TYSON #1 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:23 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11002 battles
  • [UNUK]

I found this link to the Panzer 9 and 10 designs but none of the prototypes were built.
z_Kpfw_IX.png" style="background: none;">https://en.wikipedia...r_X#/media/File:Pz_Kpfw_IX.png

I think it would be best to research the tank more and it's general specifications.

Merun-x #2 Posted 16 August 2019 - 11:20 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12653 battles
  • [1338]

Here. From Wikipedia:

"The Super-heavy Tanks Panzerkampfwagen IX and Panzerkampfwagen X were silhouette conceptual drawings in an edition of the German World War II 'Signal' military magazine. The drawings were not based on any actual designs, and were solely printed to deceive Allied intelligence."

So they were never planned nor built. The only thing existing are these pictures. They were made to fool the allies if they get one of the magazines.

Just a german guy who loves to play weird tanks.

Playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Tanks to kill: 72(10 T, 8 M, 54 P)

[FRONT] will stay in my heart!

BETA TYSON #3 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:00 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11002 battles
  • [UNUK]

View PostMerun, on 16 August 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

Here. From Wikipedia:

"The Super-heavy Tanks Panzerkampfwagen IX and Panzerkampfwagen X were silhouette conceptual drawings in an edition of the German World War II 'Signal' military magazine. The drawings were not based on any actual designs, and were solely printed to deceive Allied intelligence."

So they were never planned nor built. The only thing existing are these pictures. They were made to fool the allies if they get one of the magazines.

What's your point of going to the Wikipedia you job to to discuss not repeat and being negative of what I suggested at first, he's a question why are you even on this forum?

ALF EXTREME-x #4 Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 53119 battles

View PostBETA TYSON, on 29 August 2019 - 06:00 AM, said:

What's your point of going to the Wikipedia you job to to discuss not repeat and being negative of what I suggested at first, he's a question why are you even on this forum?

what hes saying is there is no design to implement its just a silhouette picture no armor values no gun calibers so engine specs. it would be like taking little timmys tank drawing off the fridge and wanting it put in the game.

I AM KING

and i declare death to all artillery, who will follow me on this righteous quest for freedom

Merun-x #5 Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12653 battles
  • [1338]

View PostBETA TYSON, on 29 August 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

My point is to tell you, there is nothing to research and if you looked where you took the pictures from, you would have seen it. But because you seemed to have missed that, I grabbed the information for you.

There is nothing negative about what I wrote. Just giving information.

The proper response from you would have been:

"Oh, thanks. I missed that.

So nevermind. No tanks here."

And not trying to attack me, because you failed to read all the information written there.

I am here on the forum, to help. I did help. And that is the response. Thank you. So tell me. Why are you on the forum?

Just a german guy who loves to play weird tanks.

Playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Tanks to kill: 72(10 T, 8 M, 54 P)

[FRONT] will stay in my heart!

Also tagged with Panzers, Panzer, Panzer IX, Panzer X

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users