Jump to content


The MachineNeeds a huge nerf hammer

The machine

  • Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Master Raigoth #21 Posted 17 August 2019 - 06:10 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4621 battles
  • 199
  • [7C]
  • Member since:
    12-22-2015

View PostTsprinTs, on 17 August 2019 - 01:04 AM, said:

Gun handling,  mobility, good armor.

Dont tell me its side armor is week. Which tank has good side armor with this kind of mobility?

Even reverse speed is super fast.

Will be nerfed for sure.

 

 

IS-7

Sbornaja #22 Posted 17 August 2019 - 06:47 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 39583 battles
  • 5,765
  • [KRAUT]
  • Member since:
    01-05-2014

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 17 August 2019 - 01:36 AM, said:

"It can be killed" so it can't possibly be op.

 

So can Arty and THEY ARE Op!

This isn't a good argument ...

 

This thing needs a nerf without a doubt in my opinion.


 

  XBOX ONE


f1mitku #23 Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:13 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 47720 battles
  • 4,346
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

View PostTsprinTs, on 17 August 2019 - 02:32 AM, said:

67km speed, low profile haul, 10 gdp.

And strong front armor.

This thing is super OP.

 

 

So someone playing The Machine has killed you and this definitely means it deserves nerf... but not just a little one of course. The Machines should self destruct on your first sight. :facepalm:
Don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last moment!

MrTrollPacMan #24 Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:22 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18501 battles
  • 5,486
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013
It’s an overpowered monstrosity, that like the rest of the stupid fake tanks, should never have been added to the game  

SchildMESSER #25 Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:53 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24134 battles
  • 328
  • [NWO]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostMrTrollPacMan, on 17 August 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

It’s an overpowered monstrosity, that like the rest of the stupid fake tanks, should never have been added to the game

 

^This 

Since we got censorship @ it´s best.

You may want to check out this 

 

 


AskingCupid78 #26 Posted 17 August 2019 - 09:20 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45900 battles
  • 853
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View PostMrTrollPacMan, on 17 August 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

It’s an overpowered monstrosity, that like the rest of the stupid fake tanks, should never have been added to the game

 

Bilderesultat for i agree with you

Even the "Hof" agrees.


Edited by AskingCupid78, 17 August 2019 - 09:22 AM.


AskingCupid78 #27 Posted 17 August 2019 - 09:25 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45900 battles
  • 853
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

This could just as well be the next Merc "Tank".

Bilderesultat for wacky races

Please stop, and dont add more.


Edited by AskingCupid78, 17 August 2019 - 09:28 AM.


Teffisk #28 Posted 17 August 2019 - 09:55 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23593 battles
  • 1,706
  • [-L7-]
  • Member since:
    10-14-2015

View PostThee Turtle God, on 17 August 2019 - 02:00 AM, said:

Easy fix to the machine, drop the top speed to 50. Done.

I totally agree. Regardless of any other stats, how did they think a 70kph heavy tank would be ok?

View PostHAIR OOH INN, on 17 August 2019 - 05:32 AM, said:

Sub 250 pen . No need needed 

Have you ever pressed A before?



FusionStar287 #29 Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:19 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20400 battles
  • 16,426
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013

View PostTeffisk, on 17 August 2019 - 04:55 AM, said:

I totally agree. Regardless of any other stats, how did they think a 70kph heavy tank would be ok?

Have you ever pressed A before?

The AMX 50B is literally only 2kph slower, and the IS-7 can do 60kph while also having fantastic armor (unlike the 50B and Machine). Fast heavies are nothing new.


"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

 

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017


Enigmatic Benn #30 Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:26 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 12009 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
The only thing making the tank seem 'OP' is other players inability to learn it's weakspots. Shooting the side of the tank at almost any angle is a pen, if it's facing you directly you can just shoot the upper part of its tracks to go through it's shoulders for yet another easy pen and a track.. It only bounces as much as it does because people seem to think they can brute force through the centre of the hull, nor does anyone just shoot the weakspot above the gun and rarely the cupola.

Pretty sure Max has already replied to one of these witch hunt posts saying the tank is performing in line with most other tanks.

John Arrowsmith #31 Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:35 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 78176 battles
  • 15,847
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostEnigmatic Benn, on 17 August 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

The only thing making the tank seem 'OP' is other players inability to learn it's weakspots. Shooting the side of the tank at almost any angle is a pen, if it's facing you directly you can just shoot the upper part of its tracks to go through it's shoulders for yet another easy pen and a track.. It only bounces as much as it does because people seem to think they can brute force through the centre of the hull, nor does anyone just shoot the weakspot above the gun and rarely the cupola.

Pretty sure Max has already replied to one of these witch hunt posts saying the tank is performing in line with most other tanks.

 

just like the data was shown for the asbo which did clearly show it was overperforming,   then a little while later the tank was performing fine...

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


AskingCupid78 #32 Posted 17 August 2019 - 10:54 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45900 battles
  • 853
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 17 August 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

 

just like the data was shown for the asbo which did clearly show it was overperforming,   then a little while later the tank was performing fine...

 

You need to understand that it is "someones favorite tank", just like the Waffle, wich Pc straight out admitted was broken and replaced with the Grille 15.

On console there is no way that they will admit it, just like the "Abomination" wich the charts clearly showed was overperforming.but it was just fine.

I have been watching videos from the Mighty Jingles about WoWs, it seems that they to are able to take the consquences of something beeing op and either nerf it, rework it or replace it with something else.

 


Edited by AskingCupid78, 17 August 2019 - 10:57 AM.


Tempest fox3 #33 Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:00 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 20946 battles
  • 18,182
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostSbornaja, on 17 August 2019 - 06:47 AM, said:

 

So can Arty and THEY ARE Op!

This isn't a good argument ...

 

This thing needs a nerf without a doubt in my opinion.

 

John was being sarcastic. 


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

 

Spoiler

Tempest fox3 #34 Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:04 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 20946 battles
  • 18,182
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostFusionStar287, on 17 August 2019 - 10:19 AM, said:

The AMX 50B is literally only 2kph slower, and the IS-7 can do 60kph while also having fantastic armor (unlike the 50B and Machine). Fast heavies are nothing new.

 

Machine has the IS7's buffed engine from PC. Something the console IS7 doesn't even have. It has considerably better acceleration that the 50b and the IS7 can only reach 60 while going down hill. 


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131 - In order obtained

 

Spoiler

f1mitku #35 Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:29 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 47720 battles
  • 4,346
  • Member since:
    01-26-2016

Ok. It’s the fastest T-X Heavy. And probably this should mean it’s OP? :facepalm:

 

And just checked the nerf barometer - for the last 30 days on PS4, The Machine is on 10-th place for WN8 among T-X heavies. :child:


Don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last moment!

AskingCupid78 #36 Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:39 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45900 battles
  • 853
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View Postf1mitku, on 17 August 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

Ok. It’s the fastest T-X Heavy. And probably this should mean it’s OP? :facepalm:

 

And just checked the nerf barometer - for the last 30 days on PS4, The Machine is on 10-th place for WN8 among T-X heavies. :child:

 

Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that many "Numpties" bought it with gold?, we all know how Op or balanced some Chinese and Japanese tanks are for exactly the opposite reason.

There are many Merc "tanks" that are unbalanced in one way ore another.


Edited by AskingCupid78, 17 August 2019 - 11:42 AM.


Not SaltyMcD #37 Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 97 battles
  • 31
  • Member since:
    11-04-2017

View PostAskingCupid78, on 17 August 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

 

Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that many "Numpties" bought it with gold?, we all know how Op or balanced some Chinese and Japanese tanks are for exactly the opposite reason.

There are many Merc "tanks" that are unbalanced in one way ore another.

 

  The majority of Machines that I’ve encountered have been driven by “numpties” .  

BigZoomBear #38 Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:15 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 52461 battles
  • 826
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014

It doesn't do that well in Ranked Battles.

 

The 2 truly op tanks in the game are the Trex and Rampanzer.


"It's all about the K/D ratio." - Rommel;  "Winning matters, not WN8" - Churchill;

"MoEs are worthless if your win rate is below 60%" - Montgomery

 

Medals: 3 Pools, 6 Oskins, 12 Orliks, 33 Radley-Walters, 69 Kolobanovs, 93 Devastators, 1437 Top Guns. Survivor: 41 battles.


Chr15py #39 Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:50 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 15383 battles
  • 1,502
  • Member since:
    09-16-2013

I love it that people are trying to defend the machine...it’s probably the singular most OP tank in the game due to the components that make it up. I don’t worry about coming face to face with a death star any more but a Machine will make me think twice!

 

Let me try to explain: The  turret is the turret - other tanks use it and so that on its own isn’t OP. However, the inclusion of the un-nerf’d TVP gun and IS7 engine  makes it a complete nightmare to deal with. At least when you bump into a T57 heavy! You can still pen the turret even at Max gun depression. This thing...not a chance unless you’ve got Jäger pen or shooting HESH. 

 

I like the Mercenary tanks - some are balanced quite well but others are just stupid! The Machine is one of the latter. 

 

Chris


"Per Ardua ad Astra - Through adversity to the stars"

CatSnipah #40 Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26662 battles
  • 5,339
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013
But what does the magic spreadsheet say?





Also tagged with The machine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users