Somebody do a review on weak spots on The Hardcase Please

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ushuaia ice #1 Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17526 battles
  • [BULL4]
I have so far ran into Three of these  Ridiculously OP Things on the Battlefield.And honestly they are the type of monstrous Creations that have this game ruined.So can somebody Please do a Review on how to kill them,

Pontiac Pat #2 Posted 18 August 2019 - 02:31 PM

Major

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 25750 battles
  • [47R]
Front hull, cupola, side/rear above the spaced armor.  If you are above it at all you can overmatch the entire rear hull top.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe

Kuruh #3 Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22339 battles
  • [AUTS]
isn't it a t-10 or something shoot the big lower plate and top deck.

KilledByPing #4 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:35 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15931 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostPontiac Pat, on 18 August 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

Front hull, cupola, side/rear above the spaced armor.  If you are above it at all you can overmatch the entire rear hull top.

Im pretty sure spaced armour on the sides cover it sides completely. You have 0 chance of penetrating the sides due to broken mechanics which auto-bounce any kind of shell regardless of penetration and caliber values even thou it should only work like that against HE and HEAT shells.

Only the back and turret is not not completely covered with that piece of trash.

Funktastic Ed #5 Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:33 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18996 battles

Complicated.

There is no weak spots from front.

I don't try to attack these tanks when i can't hit them on flanks or rear.

If i have no choice i will shoot the tracks to give me tempo in order to retreat if possible, and having its tracks damaged (orange) will severly lower its traverse speed wich may give me an advantage when trying a rounding tactic.

Heavy TD HESH right in the mantlet to destroy gun, hurt shooter, hurt loader kill the chief, if the chief is down, the tank view range gets ridiculous giving you superiority in long range..

Detrack + Arty support is a good way to cool down these types of tanks (heavy and slow).

Now you see why arty may be ia good thing.

Edited by Funktastic Ed, 05 October 2019 - 08:35 AM.

"Idiots dare everything, that's how you really know they are."

zombiedefense13 #6 Posted 13 October 2019 - 11:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 33951 battles
  • [ORDER]

View PostPontiac Pat, on 18 August 2019 - 09:31 AM, said:

you almost want to fight with the tank angled backwards, especially when they don't know to shoot over the spaced armor. 

deadman1921 #7 Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:50 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 29349 battles
  • [-STO-]
Rear and front wheel are exposed on the side and the front plate. Rear and most of the sides are virtually impenetrable.
That is the one with the slab of steel on the back right?

Or am I thinking of a different one?

Soldiers of the One/ #GlenIsOurs

Orbtastic1 #8 Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 42127 battles
  • [UK]

The slab of metal on the back could be the beachparty or whatever, I had a flush shot from 5m bounce with a fully aimed shot. These stupid tanks with spaced armour that bounce AP or APCR are utterly ridiculous.

If I see one of those I try avoid side/front shots and go for the rear hull/turret. Hard to get a front sprocket wheel shot reliably.

Red Dough Boy #9 Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:38 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27468 battles
  • [APG]

View PostFunktastic Ed, on 05 October 2019 - 02:33 AM, said:

Complicated.

There is no weak spots from front.

I don't try to attack these tanks when i can't hit them on flanks or rear.

If i have no choice i will shoot the tracks to give me tempo in order to retreat if possible, and having its tracks damaged (orange) will severly lower its traverse speed wich may give me an advantage when trying a rounding tactic.

Heavy TD HESH right in the mantlet to destroy gun, hurt shooter, hurt loader kill the chief, if the chief is down, the tank view range gets ridiculous giving you superiority in long range..

Detrack + Arty support is a good way to cool down these types of tanks (heavy and slow).

Now you see why arty may be ia good thing.

The front is the main weak spot, at least the top plate not the low glacis plate. Additionally try to get a shot through the track guard before the side spaced armor starts. Luckily the ones I've engaged sit front on not realizing that's their only real weakness. It's also built on a mediocre hull and the gun is not that great. The rear added plate armor should go and give it another actual weakness too. 

If I only had a Baneblade....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users