MM thread again

Matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

XxTHEIRONFLEAxX #1 Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:09 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11535 battles

Just want to add my voice to the seemingly large number of people that want Wargaming to fix the mm. +2 -2 is just not a fun way to structure your game, it's not fun for the tier 5's, 6's, or 8's that can't damage the tier 7's, 8's and 10's they are put up against, and stomping a vehicle 2 tiers lower then you into the floor because he can't possibly stop you is not exactly exciting for the person doing it, and it's horribly annoying for the person receiving, the matchmaking makes people not want to play your game. The +1 -1 games i played we're some of the most fun and engaging matches i've played lately, if they added the reduced RNG and the +1 -1 matchmaking i for one would really like this game alot more. It would feel more like skill determines the outcome as opposed to random chance. So i really hope that Wargaming implement some meaningful changes to the matchmaker sooner rather then later, i like this game for the most part and i'd like for it to be more fun to sit down with a buddy or two after a long day of work or school or whatever and actually play for an extended period of time instead of now where me and one other buddy, the only one who still plays, play about 5 games three of which we're low tier and can't do anything, get frustrated with the game and go play something else.

Also tagged with Matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users