Jump to content


Next line ?


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

AshenNecromancer #1 Posted 19 August 2019 - 09:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019
So I'm at tier 8 on the german tank destroyer tier 9 on the British heavy and tier 6 on the American tank destroyer which line should I focus on next?

duc888sps #2 Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:15 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22783 battles
  • 407
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016

American/Russian mediums would be my choice along with Russian/American Heavies, German heavies up to and including the E75 are also v.good.

 

Hope that helps.



AshenNecromancer #3 Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:22 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019

View Postduc888sps, on 19 August 2019 - 10:15 PM, said:

American/Russian mediums would be my choice along with Russian/American Heavies, German heavies up to and including the E75 are also v.good.

 

Hope that helps.

 

actually have the Soviet t10 medium :) have been interested in American or german heavies though

duc888sps #4 Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:27 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22783 battles
  • 407
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016

View PostAshenNecromancer, on 19 August 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

 

actually have the Soviet t10 medium :) have been interested in American or german heavies though

 

They American Mediums are really nice, especially the Pershing, not so much the T20 but I think that's down to personal preference, some really like it, the fools.

 

The British Mediums are v. good also.



TocFanKe4 #5 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:04 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20752 battles
  • 23,953
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostAshenNecromancer, on 19 August 2019 - 05:22 PM, said:

 

actually have the Soviet t10 medium :) have been interested in American or german heavies though

 

American heavies are hull down tanks, German are sidescrapers and/or giant armored bricks.  I prefer the accurate guns on the Tiger line.  Depends on what you like.  The armored bricks on the Maus line are pretty slow, though. 

 

The E25 was built for Shenanigans


Pit Friend #6 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:06 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32993 battles
  • 18,128
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014

View PostAshenNecromancer, on 19 August 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

So I'm at tier 8 on the german tank destroyer tier 9 on the British heavy and tier 6 on the American tank destroyer which line should I focus on next?

 

All that plus tier Xs in only 432 battles? :amazed:

Una nox dormienda - You only live once (but classier)


AshenNecromancer #7 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:12 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019

View PostTocFanKe4, on 19 August 2019 - 11:04 PM, said:

 

American heavies are hull down tanks, German are sidescrapers and/or giant armored bricks.  I prefer the accurate guns on the Tiger line.  Depends on what you like.  The armored bricks on the Maus line are pretty slow, though. 

 

thinking german than since the last British and current one seem to be hull down :)



AshenNecromancer #8 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019

View PostPit Friend, on 19 August 2019 - 11:06 PM, said:

 

All that plus tier Xs in only 432 battles? :amazed:

 

I had ALOT of boosters lol still have alot left but mostly I'm doing good game wise for xp to :)

TocFanKe4 #9 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:13 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20752 battles
  • 23,953
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostPit Friend, on 19 August 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

 

All that plus tier Xs in only 432 battles? :amazed:

 

I think they've rerolled.  Not a criticism, but I wonder if they're an Xbox player that moved to PS4. 

 

The E25 was built for Shenanigans


Dollar Dog #10 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14785 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    04-13-2015
Obj 140 is a solid tank I would suggest going up that line also can get the t62 plus the t54 is a very good tank so grinding two t10s won't be a struggle with the t54. 

AshenNecromancer #11 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019

View PostTocFanKe4, on 19 August 2019 - 11:13 PM, said:

 

I think they've rerolled.  Not a criticism, but I wonder if they're an Xbox player that moved to PS4. 

 

you got it lol I played xbox for a few months and have been a quickybaby/Skill4lth fane for over a year before that :)

AshenNecromancer #12 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019

View PostDollar Dog, on 19 August 2019 - 11:15 PM, said:

Obj 140 is a solid tank I would suggest going up that line also can get the t62 plus the t54 is a very good tank so grinding two t10s won't be a struggle with the t54. 

 

I actually have the 430u was that the line that led to them? Cant recall and am half asleep :)

TocFanKe4 #13 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20752 battles
  • 23,953
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostAshenNecromancer, on 19 August 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

 

you got it lol I played xbox for a few months and have been a quickybaby/Skill4lth fane for over a year before that :)

 

I did that too when PS4 dropped. Played there off and on for just over a year or so.  But the people I wanted to play with on PS4 quit so I went back to Xbox.


 

The E25 was built for Shenanigans


Dollar Dog #14 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:19 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14785 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    04-13-2015

View PostAshenNecromancer, on 19 August 2019 - 11:16 PM, said:

 

I actually have the 430u was that the line that led to them? Cant recall and am half asleep :)

 

I don't think that's the same line leading to obj 140 and t62

AshenNecromancer #15 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019

View PostTocFanKe4, on 19 August 2019 - 11:18 PM, said:

 

I did that too when PS4 dropped. Played there off and on for just over a year or so.  But the people I wanted to play with on PS4 quit so I went back to Xbox.

 

I don't have many friend xD mostly my younger brother I play with he is very good at this :) 

AshenNecromancer #16 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 506 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-28-2019

View PostDollar Dog, on 19 August 2019 - 11:19 PM, said:

 

I don't think that's the same line leading to obj 140 and t62

 

well that's a pity :/

TransparentBlue #17 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:24 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13049 battles
  • 925
  • Member since:
    02-19-2015

View Postduc888sps, on 19 August 2019 - 10:27 PM, said:

 

They American Mediums are really nice, especially the Pershing, not so much the T20 but I think that's down to personal preference, some really like it, the fools.

 

The British Mediums are v. good also.

 

I couldn't hate the Pershing too much more.  All packages prior to the final are complete garbage, and the top package is just a strong average.  

 

British mediums.  Both the Centurion and Centurion 7/1 are exceptional even unupgraded.  The 7/1 becomes awesome as soon as you get the first 950hp motor, and that's where I'm at on it.

 

Any ridge, any rise, any hill and you can face off with against a heavy if you're careful.  I've had 3k blocked games frequently.  It's not a good plan, but it's a nice trick to pull off when you have to.



Dollar Dog #18 Posted 19 August 2019 - 11:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14785 battles
  • 202
  • Member since:
    04-13-2015

View PostAshenNecromancer, on 19 August 2019 - 11:20 PM, said:

 

well that's a pity :/

 

Yeah that's unfortunate.. The obj 140 was my first t10 no regrets. Any ways good luck on your next line

CamaroGuy96 #19 Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:40 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 9978 battles
  • 656
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013
Finish off the Brit heavy line and get the Chieftain.

  XBOX ONE 

Garage has too many tanks to list now...


Kaboost #20 Posted 20 August 2019 - 03:08 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 15272 battles
  • 1,147
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2013
American and British mediums are very good. If you go British I recommend 4202 over CAX.

Lights tanks need rebalanced(again)

​Update 4.2 and 4.6 were terrible





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users