Anyone else ever had this experience?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Zathustra #1 Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:52 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 26224 battles
   I was playing my tier 7 Russian arty SU-14-1 and was low tier amongst mostly tier 9s on both teams on Dukla Pass. I thought I found a good spot to set up that had me hidden. I found myself suddenly on my side and wedged between two rocks and couldn't get out from between them nor get uprighted. I had to play this way the whole battle but found I could aim by wiggling my arty and trying to maneuver back and forth. It was amazing what I accomplished in this situation. I destroyed 2 reds, did 3600 damage and placed top of my winning team. I would not recommend this position for anyone but it did work out for me this time. When handed lemons make lemonade.

sergeant-slow741 #2 Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20856 battles

View PostZathustra, on 20 August 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

I was playing my tier 7 Russian arty SU-14-1 and was low tier amongst mostly tier 9s on both teams on Dukla Pass. I thought I found a good spot to set up that had me hidden. I found myself suddenly on my side and wedged between two rocks and couldn't get out from between them nor get uprighted. I had to play this way the whole battle but found I could aim by wiggling my arty and trying to maneuver back and forth. It was amazing what I accomplished in this situation. I destroyed 2 reds, did 3600 damage and placed top of my winning team. I would not recommend this position for anyone but it did work out for me this time. When handed lemons make lemonade.

LOL...Had that happen on another map...
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users