Grass is gold.. OP Bundle on sale.. PanzV/IV, Sexton, Absolution

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Afro Palestine #21 Posted 22 August 2019 - 08:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 56856 battles
  • [HKC]
Bought Panzer, never played the Absolution earned. 

Jherry Angel #22 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:30 PM

Captain

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 34166 battles

I have all three and none of them are "...all that and a bag of potato chips...".

Yes - the Sexton can dominate but the way the Ops are currently set up, not worth the time of day; the V/IV can also dominate, but it certainly isnt invincible (shoot it in the turret, not the body), relies heavily on the overall skill of the driver, and suffers the same problem as the Absolution ie manoeuvers like a brick with the hand-brake on, which easily gets caught with its pants down up-close and can easily be taken down if you aim in the right place.

For the latter two, I love coming across them in my Snakebite - the cheek of such a diddy little tank taking down something 'invincible'.

Edited by Jherry Angel, 23 August 2019 - 06:07 AM.

"Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you ... stranger." 

Pit Friend #23 Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33443 battles
  • [PTATO]

When the nice guy loses his patience the devil shivers. 

mi amigo 9 #24 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19934 battles

View PostJherry Angel, on 22 August 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

I have all three and none of them are "...all that and a bag of potato chips...".

Yes - the Sexton can dominate but the way the Ops are currently set up, not worth the time of day; the V/IV can also dominate, but it certainly isnt invincible (shoot it in the turret, not the body), relies heavily on the overall skill of the driver, and suffers the same problem as the Absolution ie manoeuvers like a brick with the hand-brake on, which easily gets caught with its pants down up-close and can easily be taken down if you aim in the right place.

For the latter two, I love coming across them in my Snakebite - the cheek of such a diddy little tank taking down something 'invincible'.

Yep decided not to buy the V/IV because basically playing against it I've had the same experience.  I only play the absolution if I have an op that needs a high number of hits otherwise I just don't enjoy it's limited turning ability.  I just bought the snakebite and I won the cromwellb ages ago but wow ... snakebite is well named.  If you are like me and just like to run and gun and never take foot off the pedal it's an amazing tank.  Got it and the elc 90 also ... just a dumb amount of fun these 2 tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users