Jump to content


Was Artillery buffed?


  • Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

x Der Meister x #1 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:03 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21891 battles
  • 1,462
  • [ONE]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
Ever since ive come back in the last 3-4 months...ive noticed that artillery hits me directly damn near everytime they go for me. Very few splash shots. Rarely a miss. Its [edited]and annoying. Nothing like outplaying 1 or 2 people, only to get hit from above by a camper. Was their accuracy buffed or something? Anyone else experiencing anything similar? I literally seen enemy arty hit two '2 for 1' shots in the last 24 hours. wthis going on in this game? 

 


Bane-980 #2 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:06 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21559 battles
  • 301
  • [-_A_-]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016
I have been asking myself this same question. A couple of weeks ago I played 14 games, 8 of those games I was one shotted. And to add insult to injury the shots that didn’t flat out kill me, instead set me on fire so I burned to death. 

AskingCupid78 #3 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:07 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 44494 battles
  • 694
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

View Postx Der Meister x, on 21 August 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

Ever since ive come back in the last 3-4 months...ive noticed that artillery hits me directly damn near everytime they go for me. Very few splash shots. Rarely a miss. Its [edited]and annoying. Nothing like outplaying 1 or 2 people, only to get hit from above by a camper. Was their accuracy buffed or something? Anyone else experiencing anything similar? I literally seen enemy arty hit two '2 for 1' shots in the last 24 hours. wthis going on in this game? 

 

They gave it the sniper/Killcam view, so it became a lot easier, they basically dumbed down the easiest class.

Edited by AskingCupid78, 21 August 2019 - 03:08 PM.


Nocski #4 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20413 battles
  • 756
  • Member since:
    12-29-2014

View PostBane-980, on 21 August 2019 - 04:06 PM, said:

I have been asking myself this same question. A couple of weeks ago I played 14 games, 8 of those games I was one shotted. And to add insult to injury the shots that didn’t flat out kill me, instead set me on fire so I burned to death. 

 

73,6% of all statistics are made up. 



N333DL3 #5 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 38805 battles
  • 3,030
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014
Playing arty is fun because you can bomb the tar out of people and they can't do nuthin about it.

Salty_Tanker #6 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:15 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20496 battles
  • 2,586
  • [GUARD]
  • Member since:
    12-21-2016
The artillery buffs are in update 4.11 :)  

“ Never trust a forum member that uses an Anime profile pic .”      - SaltyMcD 


TocFanKe4 #7 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20747 battles
  • 23,951
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
I've noticed a lot more arty shotgun hits in the last 6-8 months. It used to be pretty uncommon for an arty to shotgun an invading light. Now it seems to happen several times a night.

Is the new arty view a boost to shotguns?

 

The E25 was built for Shenanigans


Cobravert #8 Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:46 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27310 battles
  • 3,741
  • [WPLAC]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2014

View PostN333DL3, on 21 August 2019 - 10:13 AM, said:

Playing arty is fun because you can bomb the tar out of people and they can't do nuthin about it.

In other games that is referred to as griefing.

Not here....



MaxChaos24 #9 Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:36 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • 20,461
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSalty_Tanker, on 21 August 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

The artillery buffs are in update 4.11 :)  

 

Along with the Super Pershing nerfs. :trollface:

Merun #10 Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:43 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11478 battles
  • 1,897
  • [FRONT]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 21 August 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

 

Along with the Super Pershing nerfs. :trollface:

 

When will we get new Arties? Many nations don't have any.

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

 

"Hello me, meet the real me
And my misfit's way of life"

-Megadeth - Sweating Bullets


John Arrowsmith #11 Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:47 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 76026 battles
  • 15,252
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
It's about time the sexton 1 was buffed,  rumour has it someone tried to make it past t4 without quitting last month.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


WrathJ83 #12 Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:51 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22239 battles
  • 1,492
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 21 August 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

It's about time the sexton 1 was buffed,  rumour has it someone tried to make it past t4 without quitting last month.

[edited]!! :D



MaxChaos24 #13 Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:52 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • 20,461
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostMerun, on 21 August 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

 

When will we get new Arties? Many nations don't have any.

 

There might be something in the works. TBD.

John Arrowsmith #14 Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 76026 battles
  • 15,252
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 21 August 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

 

There might be something in the works. TBD.

 

yeah, they can stay in the works.:P

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


Pit Friend #15 Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32993 battles
  • 18,128
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
I think arty got an aiming buff test they didn’t bother mentioning. 

Una nox dormienda - You only live once (but classier)


Merun #16 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:03 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11478 battles
  • 1,897
  • [FRONT]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 21 August 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

 

There might be something in the works. TBD.

 

Hopefully the two japanese Arty lines speculated long ago here and some merc Arties.

 

And my beloved Sturmtiger.

 

 

What does TBD mean?


Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

 

"Hello me, meet the real me
And my misfit's way of life"

-Megadeth - Sweating Bullets


WrathJ83 #17 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:09 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22239 battles
  • 1,492
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostMerun, on 21 August 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

 

Hopefully the two japanese Arty lines speculated long ago here and some merc Arties.

 

And my beloved Sturmtiger.

 

 

What does TBD mean?

To be determined?



Merun #18 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:17 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11478 battles
  • 1,897
  • [FRONT]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

View PostWrathJ83, on 21 August 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

To be determined?

 

Ahh, thanks. Often there are such things, that are clear and fully understandable for native speaker. But others have to ask.;)

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

 

"Hello me, meet the real me
And my misfit's way of life"

-Megadeth - Sweating Bullets


Potato QQ #19 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:26 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21326 battles
  • 4,452
  • Member since:
    04-15-2014
More Arty 

HybredXero #20 Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:34 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33320 battles
  • 1,691
  • [BULL]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014
Arty definitely needs something... getting real tired of my shots landing outside my reticle after I fully aim in.

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

 

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users