Jump to content


Enough's enough


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

BigZoomBear #1 Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:02 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 52128 battles
  • 776
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014

Platoons have ruined the game for me.

 

I'm only playing daytime t2 - t4 from now on.

 

Stuff all the t5 ops, it's not worth the frustration.

 

 


"It's all about the K/D ratio." - Rommel;  "Winning matters, not WN8" - Churchill;

"MoEs are worthless if your win rate is below 60%" - Montgomery

 

Medals: 3 Pools, 6 Oskins, 12 Orliks, 33 Radley-Walters, 69 Kolobanovs, 93 Devastators, 1388 Top Guns. Survivor: 41 battles.


BigZoomBear #2 Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:06 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 52128 battles
  • 776
  • Member since:
    02-22-2014
Prominence poker is a decent evening game btw. No frustration.

"It's all about the K/D ratio." - Rommel;  "Winning matters, not WN8" - Churchill;

"MoEs are worthless if your win rate is below 60%" - Montgomery

 

Medals: 3 Pools, 6 Oskins, 12 Orliks, 33 Radley-Walters, 69 Kolobanovs, 93 Devastators, 1388 Top Guns. Survivor: 41 battles.


duc888sps #3 Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:09 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22810 battles
  • 407
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016
Do they have loot boxes?

Potato QQ #4 Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:10 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21371 battles
  • 4,469
  • Member since:
    04-15-2014

View PostBigZoomBear, on 21 August 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

Prominence poker is a decent evening game btw. No frustration.

 

Poker is fun.

TemplarKnight75 #5 Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:11 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21118 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostBigZoomBear, on 21 August 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

Prominence poker is a decent evening game btw. No frustration.

Apples to oranges in comparison but if it makes you happy go for it. Not sure you can really blame platoons for seal clubbing though 



STUART SHERMAN #6 Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:13 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 39412 battles
  • 1,931
  • [FLT]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View PostBigZoomBear, on 21 August 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

Platoons have ruined the game for me.

 

I'm only playing daytime t2 - t4 from now on.

 

Stuff all the t5 ops, it's not worth the frustration.

 

 

 

So pretty much business as usual? 

 


                                   

                                                     "Stop it with all the negative waves..."    Oddball


Potato QQ #7 Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21371 battles
  • 4,469
  • Member since:
    04-15-2014

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 21 August 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

Apples to oranges in comparison but if it makes you happy go for it. Not sure you can really blame platoons for seal clubbing though 

 

a Platoon of OP tanks can ruin the game. 

Pit Friend #8 Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:35 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32993 battles
  • 18,132
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
You left low tiers? :amazed:

Una nox dormienda - You only live once (but classier)


TemplarKnight75 #9 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:08 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21118 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostPotato QQ, on 21 August 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

 

a Platoon of OP tanks can ruin the game. 

 

because Seal clubbers never platoon? Not seeing the argument here the fee times I've gone to the lower tiers I saw plenty of seal clubbers platooning up

DrHorrible4Life #10 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:12 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 12499 battles
  • 4,683
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013

View PostBigZoomBear, on 21 August 2019 - 08:02 PM, said:

 

I'm only playing daytime t2 - t4 from now on.

 

 

This looks like your journal entry from February 22, 2014. 

CatSnipah #11 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26103 battles
  • 5,093
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

Shocked.  Shocked, I tell you.

 

OP starts YET ANOTHER thread whining about platoons.  He must have, once again, had his seal clubbing ruined by a platoon of seal clubbers.  And he still has yet to understand the irony and hypocrisy.  



Afro Palestine #12 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:39 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 56257 battles
  • 4,778
  • [HKC]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
Bookmark this thread so you can use it again in a month.

Afro Palestine #13 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:50 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 56257 battles
  • 4,778
  • [HKC]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
How can something that has been a part of the game from the beginning 'ruin' the game?

XLilabnerX #14 Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:55 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 60854 battles
  • 1,286
  • [-THT-]
  • Member since:
    05-10-2014

Ahem ...... Did your stats take a hit in a game based on team play capture the flag. Oh the sad state of stat boosting bemoans another blues clues to self awareness.

 



DrHorrible4Life #15 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:00 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 12499 battles
  • 4,683
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013

View PostXLilabnerX, on 21 August 2019 - 11:55 PM, said:

Ahem ...... Did your stats take a hit in a game based on team play capture the flag. Oh the sad state of stat boosting bemoans another blues clues to self awareness.

 

 

And now I have that song stuck in my head.  Thanks.  I gotta find another paw print, that's the 2nd clue.  Gonna put it in my notebook...

 

 



CatSnipah #16 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:03 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26103 battles
  • 5,093
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostDrHorrible4Life, on 22 August 2019 - 12:00 AM, said:

 

And now I have that song stuck in my head.  Thanks.  I gotta find another paw print, that's the 2nd clue.  Gonna put it in my notebook...

 

 

 

We just figured out Blue's Clues, we just figured out Blue's Clues...……………..

DrHorrible4Life #17 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:14 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 12499 battles
  • 4,683
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013

View PostCatSnipah, on 22 August 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

 

We just figured out Blue's Clues, we just figured out Blue's Clues...……………..

 

I have 4 children.  Sometimes I wake up sweating in the middle of the morning singing that song.

 

Because we're really... Smart.



Ttone5722 #18 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:28 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 16306 battles
  • 2,987
  • [WTAF]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
Yeah thanks guys. I got that sh** stuck in my head now too. Parenting....


Potato QQ #19 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:19 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21371 battles
  • 4,469
  • Member since:
    04-15-2014

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 21 August 2019 - 03:08 PM, said:

 

because Seal clubbers never platoon? Not seeing the argument here the fee times I've gone to the lower tiers I saw plenty of seal clubbers platooning up

 

Unfortunately Seal Clubbing can happen in every Tier. 

 

Lower Tier are more prone to it, and players who have thousands of games can easily take advantage of players who are new and can ruin their games. This also frustrates new players from advancing.

 

Their is no system that protects new players from getting smashed on from experienced players. 



DrHorrible4Life #20 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:28 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 12499 battles
  • 4,683
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013

View PostPotato QQ, on 22 August 2019 - 01:19 AM, said:

 

Unfortunately Seal Clubbing can happen in every Tier. 

 

Lower Tier are more prone to it, and players who have thousands of games can easily take advantage of players who are new and can ruin their games. This also frustrates new players from advancing.

 

Their is no system that protects new players from getting smashed on from experienced players. 

 

Expanding on this point, the reason low tier seal clubbing is prevalent is due to the difference in your average crew at low tiers.  Your average tier 4 has a rookie crew.  The average seal clubber is working on their 17th crew skill.

 

That's what makes it disgusting, and why I use every bit of free xp I get to skip tiers 1-4.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users