Jump to content


Mountain Pass Winter

Glitch Map Borders

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ElCrazyMexDeuce #1 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:47 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 25383 battles
  • 2,911
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

So, I was reviewing videos on my Xbox WoT's channel when this clip caught my eye.

The map appears to be Mountain Pass Winter. The player who recorded this shows him pushing through the B line corridor in a T10 match when he runs into three red tanks and he commences to back up. Arty and other tanks begin to beat on him when he suddenly begins to take damage from the rear. The player begins to back up and turn around to see where the shots are coming from, but cant see where he is taking damage from, especially since he has team mates all around him. He takes another hit from the unseen assailant when he finally pans his camera view up along the "inaccessible"  ridge line to his right, along the map boundary and lo and behold...there is a red T-100LT scout that is up along the A/B6 line shooting down on him.

Is this a glitch that you haven't addressed yet WG or is this something new that some player has discovered.  Either way, you need to fix this asap!  I've attached a picture, forgive the poor quality but I had to take a picture of it off my tv since I was not able to record it and upload. This is due to it being a replay of someone else's game I suppose.

 

Attached Thumbnails



YouMadBro413 #2 Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:34 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 38487 battles
  • 1,404
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014
I have seen a Batchat up there. Not sure how he got up there but ultimately your limited in what you can do and we eventually surrounded him and took him out. It took a while because it was hard to get a shot on him but he couldnt return fire either.

MaxChaos24 #3 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • 20,461
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostElCrazyMexDeuce, on 21 August 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

So, I was reviewing videos on my Xbox WoT's channel when this clip caught my eye.

The map appears to be Mountain Pass Winter. The player who recorded this shows him pushing through the B line corridor in a T10 match when he runs into three red tanks and he commences to back up. Arty and other tanks begin to beat on him when he suddenly begins to take damage from the rear. The player begins to back up and turn around to see where the shots are coming from, but cant see where he is taking damage from, especially since he has team mates all around him. He takes another hit from the unseen assailant when he finally pans his camera view up along the "inaccessible"  ridge line to his right, along the map boundary and lo and behold...there is a red T-100LT scout that is up along the A/B6 line shooting down on him.

Is this a glitch that you haven't addressed yet WG or is this something new that some player has discovered.  Either way, you need to fix this asap!  I've attached a picture, forgive the poor quality but I had to take a picture of it off my tv since I was not able to record it and upload. This is due to it being a replay of someone else's game I suppose.

 

 

Thanks, we'll take a look. Going to move this to bug reports.

karpiu211 #4 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:08 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23708 battles
  • 552
  • Member since:
    07-10-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 22 August 2019 - 01:05 PM, said:

 

Thanks, we'll take a look. Going to move this to bug reports.

 

it will probably be fixed in next "BIG" update :D

Edited by karpiu211, 22 August 2019 - 01:09 PM.


ElCrazyMexDeuce #5 Posted 07 September 2019 - 04:41 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 25383 battles
  • 2,911
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
One can only hope so...but dont hold your breath....most humans dont turn a pretty shade of blue after all....lol

nWo-Iron_Eagle #6 Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20573 battles
  • 178
  • [_NWO_]
  • Member since:
    04-04-2017

View Postkarpiu211, on 22 August 2019 - 05:08 AM, said:

 

it will probably be fixed in next "BIG" update :D

 

Then the map will have objects like lakeview that can be shot though and or like the maus map run around 15fps




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users