Jump to content


Couple questions


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mifiliveni #1 Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:48 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 11109 battles
  • 2,285
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

1. Is there a way for a dev can tell me if I completed at least one of the spring games? I spent money on the IS-2m, I just can't remember if I paid full price or not. 

2. Other than aesthetics and premium bonuses how exactly does it differ from a fully upgraded IS?

3. Which is the better package for the T44, the 100 mm or the 122mm?


Death in the shape of a Panzer Battalion!!!
                                                                     

 

                                                                    


TheOnlyTrueNoob #2 Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:54 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18728 battles
  • 1,843
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

Has better gun handling and slightly better armour profile I think.

 

100mm all the way, don't even waste your silver buying the 122mm


3 Marked Tanks (Bold = 100%)

 


mifiliveni #3 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:06 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 11109 battles
  • 2,285
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

View PostTheOnlyTrueNoob, on 22 August 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

Has better gun handling and slightly better armour profile I think.

 

100mm all the way, don't even waste your silver buying the 122mm

 

thank you 

Death in the shape of a Panzer Battalion!!!
                                                                     

 

                                                                    


Rodimus Prime l #4 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17039 battles
  • 89
  • [47R-2]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2015

View Postmifiliveni, on 22 August 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

1. Is there a way for a dev can tell me if I completed at least one of the spring games? I spent money on the IS-2m, I just can't remember if I paid full price or not. 

 

 

According to your profile page you have completed 3 Winter, 1 Spring, and 2 Summer games so far.  Each month completion gives you a medal.

 

https://console.worl.../players/21630/

 

 



USSWISCONSIN94 #5 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:15 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 12185 battles
  • 27,940
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View Postmifiliveni, on 22 August 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

1. Is there a way for a dev can tell me if I completed at least one of the spring games? I spent money on the IS-2m, I just can't remember if I paid full price or not. 

2. Other than aesthetics and premium bonuses how exactly does it differ from a fully upgraded IS?

3. Which is the better package for the T44, the 100 mm or the 122mm?

 

1. contact support and ask them which as i ask them as i never played it and got my money back even though i couldn't remember when or how much it was.

 

2. You get more armor/ammo but less mobility. the more ammo (35 to 28) is enough to get it.

 

3. 100mm 122mm for the pure masochists feel.


http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

 

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?


mifiliveni #6 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:52 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 11109 battles
  • 2,285
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

View PostRodimus Prime l, on 22 August 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

 

According to your profile page you have completed 3 Winter, 1 Spring, and 2 Summer games so far.  Each month completion gives you a medal.

 

https://console.worl.../players/21630/

 

 

 

I had honestly forgotten about that

Death in the shape of a Panzer Battalion!!!
                                                                     

 

                                                                    





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users