23 replies to this topic

Geordie P-x #21 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:40 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 25795 battles
  • [W4NKR]

View PostEpilepticOctopus, on 23 August 2019 - 09:25 PM, said:

The best Cromwell is the Charioteer. 

its a bit better now, that tank was absolutely shocking when it first appeared.

Here's some meaningless stats for you to shame me with... Have at it.

Koncorde-x #22 Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28768 battles
I still prefer the TT Cromwell. I trained my finest crew in it. It's not the best tank, but it's remarkably balanced and probably the most functionally adaptable medium in the game (with the Vk30.01D pretty damn close).

Give me one with a 17lb at tier 7, one with the 20lb at 8, one with the L7A1 at 9 and the 183 at 10 and I would play them even with 750hp.

In fact, that sounds like a great Halloween mode. Nothing but Cromwell's firing HESH from the 183. No survivors!

panthermark-p #23 Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15492 battles

View PostEpilepticOctopus, on 23 August 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

The best Cromwell is the Charioteer. 

For my first 11,000 games, I didn't play TD (or heavies, or all that much arty)....but I loved me some fast tanks (Scouts and fast Mediums). 

So after playing mostly the Chaffee....I finally grinded the TT Cromwell.  Loved it.  I don't buy many premium tanks, but I did by the Cromwell B and the Snakebite.    Between my Snakebite Crew and the crew from War Stories that I used for the TT crew, I went up the entire line Medium line.  When it was all said and done, I only still only had two Brit crews, but they were both at 12 (now 13) skills.  One in the CAX, the other in the FV4202.  Because I preferred the FV over the CAX, I finally decided (about 6 weeks ago) to grind an AT line that started after the Sherman III.  After going up that line, (I unlocked the Poop Barn, but never played it).....I might have to agree, the Charioteer with the top gun might be my favorite.  Last night I decided to take that crew and start a Brit Heavy line because of the upcoming Merc contract....but, if were not for that contract, I would have put my high skill crew back in the Charioteer.   I don't play TD's, but I enjoyed that tank.   I hate the Conway...I had made it to around 57% damage standing and could not stomach one more minute it it to mark it.  

3 MOE's: VK 30.01D (VI), T-34 (V), M-24 Chaffee (V)

2 MOE's: Indien-Panzer (VIII), T-20 (VII), VK 30.01P (VI), Cromwell B (VI), Snakebite (VI), T-37 (VI), M4 Sherman w/Derp (V), VK 16.02 Leopard (V)

animatethant-x #24 Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 91042 battles

View PostTocFanKe4, on 22 August 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

I don't play my Knight anymore because I made a vow to not play it unless in a 5 player purple/super purple and me platoon.  I got it's win rate up to 82% or so in 50 games.  But nearly all my unicum friends quit, so it's hard to get a full platoon of them together.  My experiment is to see how long you can maintain a stupid high win rate before the evil program tries to push you back to 50%. 

I play the B now and look back and remember what was in the Knight. 

5 man uni/superuni platoon in Cromwell knights?

Yeesh, are you trying to make more people quit the game?

(We'll do it sometime before they pull the plug on this game k? Lol)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users