Free tanks and stuff (PS4 only AFAIK)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

fnurke #1 Posted 23 August 2019 - 08:09 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17978 battles

Just found out two free "bundles" available with a free tank and some consumables or silver :

1) WoT Mercenaries Valor Edition : seems to be the same bundle that used to be available a few months ago with a Viper T7cc and 15 consumables, can be found in the PSN store on console or the website : go to the WoT page and you'll find them in the bundles section. Direct links :

2) WoT: Independence : EU only (maybe Asia too, I haven't checked) seems to be a new one with a T1E6-PS and 100k silver. I tried this one and got the silver andd a garage slot as I already had the T-Rex. can be found in the same places as the other bundle. Direct links :

• UK
  • US : not available right now. I think it was available maybe a year or two ago but not right now

They should work for both old and new players.

If you get them from the website, there will be a delay (can't tell you how much but it should be a few minutes) before they are credited on your account, you need to connect on your primary console, also sometimes if you log into the game you won't get them (check the logs to know), then logging out and back in *might* work, if it doesn't, wait an hour and try again. Remember to check the logs every time *before* logging out as it erases the logs.

Brass Drag0n #2 Posted 23 August 2019 - 01:11 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 34088 battles
Cheers, they worked for me. I also got the garage slot in stead of the Trex.

MoE: Firefly (2), Churchill III (2), KV-5 (2), Pz V/M10​ (2), Tiger 1​ (3)

(PS4 - DRAGONxxSWORD)

x Der Meister x #3 Posted 25 August 2019 - 03:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22256 battles
Why does PS4 get free s*** when Sony is the one preventing crossplay? I know it isnt the players fault, but why reward that platform with extra incentives? This game could be flourishing if not for Sony. Last thing i would do would be to further promote that version of the game.

BigHundy #4 Posted 25 August 2019 - 03:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9707 battles
  • [FCCM]

View Postx Der Meister x, on 25 August 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Why does PS4 get free s*** when Sony is the one preventing crossplay? I know it isnt the players fault, but why reward that platform with extra incentives? This game could be flourishing if not for Sony. Last thing i would do would be to further promote that version of the game.

There have been COUNTLESS times xbox has gotten certain bundles or even tanks and PS4 has been utterly left in the dust.

This issue has literally NOTHING to do with cross play.

Plenty of people play on PS4, why disparage an entire group of people that play and contribute to the games success?

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol, and cheap women. The other half I wasted -  W.C. Fields

On the last day of your life, don't forget to die.

deadman1921 #5 Posted 25 August 2019 - 04:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 28071 battles
  • [-STO-]

Because all some people do is p**s and moan about everything 

@OP

Thanks! I play on Xbone but have a PS4 I take out of town. 

Soldiers of the One/ #GlenIsOurs

IBROX 04 #6 Posted 25 August 2019 - 04:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20327 battles
  • [BNKR]
They've been available for a while. 

fnurke #7 Posted 29 August 2019 - 08:00 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17978 battles

View PostIBROX 04, on 25 August 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

They've been available for a while. 

Guilty as charged, I can't say I look often, but while the viper bundle is months old, disappeared for a while and now is back, the T-Rex one is much more recent because I had never seen it before. The name seems to imply it's here since early July.

Just thought I'd post them for new players and those like me who missed some of them.

There's also the Pz IIj for PS+ members that I didn't mention because I'm too lazy and it's been around since the beta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users