gifting for multi-tank bundles

gifting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Destraag #1 Posted 23 August 2019 - 06:46 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41166 battles

If gifting on multi-tank bundles was ever going to be a thing you missed out on some gold by not having it in place for this "green as grass" bundle.

I would definitely grab that for my 8 yo son if I could use my own in game gold. 

When a person resorts to attacking the other person rather than focusing on the issue (aka argumentum ad hominem), it becomes pretty clear they have nothing else to contribute and are wrong.

sergeant-slow741 #2 Posted 23 August 2019 - 06:55 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21827 battles

View PostDestraag, on 23 August 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

If gifting on multi-tank bundles was ever going to be a thing you missed out on some gold by not having it in place for this "green as grass" bundle.

I would definitely grab that for my 8 yo son if I could use my own in game gold. 

Give him a Tier 10 Premium. At 8 he will fit in really well.
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

Sammael85 #3 Posted 23 August 2019 - 07:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24956 battles
  • [FAC]
...Now we know why the Dead Sea is dissapearing. :trollface:

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

Also tagged with gifting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users