update 4.11 bug fixes

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Funktastic Ed #21 Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:41 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18996 battles

Hello WG

Still no fix to IS7 and soviet counterparts side armor 's science fictionnal ricochet ability ?

You guys know it is ridiculous right ?

I agree on the fact that spaced armor is great against HEAT or HESH, but it is not supposed to be that effective against piercing shells, if you shoot the side hull of an IS7 with a 122 or 130mm gun you will almost never go through, you just see your shell disappear in oblivion, even the chief doesn't have a clue, no bounce no miss… just screw you gamer, your shot didn't do shwartz….

meaning the guy does not even have to bother side threats, how easy can this game be now ?

So next update have a look on how your spaced armor mechanics work, please, thank you in advance.

Edited by Funktastic Ed, 31 August 2019 - 03:27 PM.

"Idiots dare everything, that's how you really know they are."

Sadriel Fett #22 Posted 31 August 2019 - 05:48 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28120 battles

Feedback on the Dynamic Stats feature.

This is yet another feature we've been asking for a long time now, and it's cool they finally added it.  But, like the damage counter, capture flag indicators, etc., it's implementation fell flat.  The Devs understand we're asking for these changes and they want to help, but they don't understand how the players use this info.  Hence, the ever widening disconnect between the Devs and player base, because it makes it seem they don't play their own game enough to realize how to actually add these features to the game to be useful to players.  Even with this feature added to the game, I get more info about what equipment and skills do for my tank from the Tanks.GG website.  So, for me, all the time and effort that went into the making of this feature was pretty much wasted, which is a shame.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

KilledByPing #23 Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:59 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15754 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostMajorRusshole, on 27 August 2019 - 07:11 PM, said:

• The last tank used is now selected after returning to the Garage.
  • Still not fixed 

You know whats funny with this patch?

Before update many peaople claimed they had problems with tank selection after battle ends. They say game select first tank instead of previusly picked after they return to garage.

For some reason this was never broken for me. But now it actually is. After this update i am having same problems. Every time i return to garage game select first tank available in my filter list instead of previously selected.

Edited by KilledByPing, 05 September 2019 - 08:06 AM.

twocruel4u2c #24 Posted 10 September 2019 - 05:42 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 15229 battles

It states that you can activate one of each type of boost    " Players can now activate one of each type of Boost at the same time."   The 2x silver boost will not activate when any other boost is turned on.  

With more studies I find that I can activate 2x silver if I do it first then grab another  type of boost but this brings up that you can only do 2 boost  not each type of boost.   I did  x2 xp and x4 crew  or 2x silver and x10 crew but not  " of each type of boost"

edit   After playing a few games it now lets me activate 3 boost now.       If happens again I will record it and put in bug report.

Edited by twocruel4u2c, 10 September 2019 - 07:48 PM.

Also tagged with update, 4.11, bug fixes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users