chisel

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

iStarDog #1 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 31946 battles

Hello,

Someone know what step we can buy with Gold ont Mercenaries Chisel contract.

I m on 5/8 and i would like to buy this step because the Big Gun Medals is impossible and have no sense with the fact to get a Medium tank at the end of the OP.

Thanks

Edited by iStarDog, 31 August 2019 - 02:22 PM.

Very Classy #2 Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33050 battles
  • [JOCO]

Welcome to the Forum!

Looking at your profile, I see you have earned High Calibers in the past with eligible tanks... so it's definitely doable. It may take some time, but you only need two. You have earned one in 26 games in the Tier X Patton, so I would recommend playing that vehicle. The Machine would be my second recommendation. 

Good luck!

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

iStarDog #3 Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 31946 battles

Thank You very much for your advices.

I was ready to give up but you give me the strenght!

Thanks

Szympus1194 #4 Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:30 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24374 battles
GIT GuD

I_TriffNix #5 Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:51 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16080 battles
Stage 5 u have to do. 1st buy out is at Stage 6 

SightlessRogue0 #6 Posted 01 September 2019 - 08:32 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19925 battles

At the beginning the requirements were so numerous and complex that we did not finish any more, you had to have this or that engine and the tank used had to have such caliber and ..... (WG to change it). So many of us have spent gold to skip a few steps and this is where WG taught us something very important: NEVER SPEND ONLY ONE GOLD PIECE ON A MERCENARY TT TANK.

Without warning WG killed the Slapjack by making it underperforming. The company hesitates nerf the premium tank to avoid the anger of paying players but for the TT tank is something else. The Chisel is only a TT tank that can receive the nerf of death at any time ... like the Slapjack,

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

Gre3n Eclips3 #7 Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:15 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 10242 battles

It’s not the High Caliber medals that are the issue, it’s the ridiculous objective that, in EIGHT battles, you have to get spotting damage equal to your tanks health in tiers VIII-X. Bear in mind that most VIII tanks - including premium meds and heavies - Don’t have pref matchmaking and will 60% of the time end up in a tier X match. WG, please either make stage 5 a skippable stage, or change the spotting damage/health thing to something that’s a bit more within the realm of the doable. Eight times is way too much.

PERMINATOR1 #8 Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:16 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25475 battles
The spotting requirement is pretty easy in most of those tanks.  Quit camping.  The HC medal is the difficult one.  It wouldn't be so bad if the parameters for earning the HC were changed just a little.  Just make it the highest damage...period.  The other stipulations have cost me a couple times through no fault of my own...and maybe a couple times that were!  lol   Still, I've read in other posts that friendly ramming did not take away the award though it appears to me that it does and yes, that is taking the total damage % requirement in to account.  High Caliber should be highest damage per battle, win or lose. 

Also tagged with chisel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users