WoT Crash Freeze Bug Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SWEATY x KiNGzZ #1 Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:18 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9366 battles
  • [-KEK-]
So over the last few weeks, My game has experienced a lot of bugs where it freezes and crashes, instantly quitting and sending me back to the home screen on my xb1. This happens whenever the xbox button on my controller is pressed (to check party chat etc) and has taken as many as 6 attempts to log back onto the game. Still persists after a hard xbox reset, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Any help please?? 

xiverisx #2 Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23412 battles
  • [WEAZL]

View PostSWEATY x KiNGzZ, on 03 September 2019 - 10:18 AM, said:

So over the last few weeks, My game has experienced a lot of bugs where it freezes and crashes, instantly quitting and sending me back to the home screen on my xb1. This happens whenever the xbox button on my controller is pressed (to check party chat etc) and has taken as many as 6 attempts to log back onto the game. Still persists after a hard xbox reset, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Any help please?? 

Might be an issue from xbox side, are you using kinect? I had same issue disconnecting it fixed everything for me :)
Just another WoT Console player on XBOX with a little YouTube channel with my recent gameplays: https://www.youtube.com/xiverisx

MaxChaos24 #3 Posted 03 September 2019 - 11:25 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13279 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostSWEATY x KiNGzZ, on 03 September 2019 - 04:18 AM, said:

Hello, this is an MS issue with the Kinect. Please unplug your Kinect until MS releases a Dashboard update to fix it. :honoring:

SWEATY x KiNGzZ #4 Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:22 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9366 battles
  • [-KEK-]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 03 September 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

Hello, this is an MS issue with the Kinect. Please unplug your Kinect until MS releases a Dashboard update to fix it. :honoring:

I do have a kinect yeah, i'll unplug it when i get back tonight and see how it is, thanks for the help! :)

Also tagged with WoT, Crash, Freeze, Bug, Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users