2 replies to this topic

Waka-Waka-Waka-W #1 Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27753 battles
  • [B_H_D]

Please read carefully 

I have no problem with the xp required 

I dislike some of the special requirements but it makes it gives you a sense of accomplishment when you get the special done an you go to next stage.

I look at the xp required  as if I was working a TT tank  up to the lvl of the contract tank.

Now the But part

I cannot understand why WG will not allow us to use any xp bonus towards the contract tank. 

I cannot speak for others ,   but since I  do not look at this as a free tank as some do since you have to do special  requirements an xp plus buy TT to use or use premium tanks this is not a free tank. So since we have to xp an buy tanks for these contracts it seems only right that we could use xp boosts

Vampire_Izumi #2 Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:27 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27544 battles
  • [LEONI]

xp boost would be amazing! how about just OPs in general count to the contract since they work for TT tank grinds.

it would make grinding the contract x100 easier.

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 04 September 2019 - 12:08 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28231 battles
Valid point about being able to use boosts for other Tech Tree tank grinds, but not the Merc Tech Tree grinds.  That seems like a double standard, especially since they consider the contracted Merc tanks "tech tree" tanks for medals and other awards.  

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users