warning for hardcase players.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vampire_Izumi #1 Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27503 battles
  • [LEONI]

do not trust your rear armor, it is strong but  tier 9s and 10s can still pen it unreliably even if you angle. (or pretty reliably if they load premium)

trust your side and turret armor more than your rear since the tank has 7 degrees of gun depression and great side armor.

(this tank can reverse sidescrape very well BUT it still has easy to pen weakspots when you do)

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

Rotcat #2 Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:13 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18846 battles
  • [28-TL]
Depends on how you angle, ofc if theyre above you and youre reverse sidescraping they can hit your enigne deck and set you on fire and do consistent damage. Besides that they can hit just slightly above your spaced armour and pen your hull. But most players think when they got your side that they can easy pen you, although the weakest part of the tank is the front. I have seen enough yolo guys who think that they have to get to the side of the tank, but the sides are way too strong (except that part above the spaced armour and the front wheel of the tank) and the rear with the right angling is difficult to pen too. I find it still funny how many people bounce of it.

Acta non verba.

MAJ_WOOD #3 Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:09 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22554 battles
  • [GRIMM]
Had a guy today said me and my plt was cheating i was in my hardcase he came up behind me in a t92 light tank shooting me in the back plate "tombstone" never pinned me then said I was cheating and reported me lol

KilledByPing #4 Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15927 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostMAJ_WOOD, on 11 September 2019 - 08:09 AM, said:

Had a guy today said me and my plt was cheating i was in my hardcase he came up behind me in a t92 light tank shooting me in the back plate "tombstone" never pinned me then said I was cheating and reported me lol

This thing is redicilous. You can shot it with a complete flat angle ( 90 degree) and spaced armour will auto-bounce anything no matter the caliber or penetration value.

Thats just absolutely broken ssince it shouldn't work like this against AP and APCR shells, only against HE and HEAT shells.

At the same time shooting HE into spaced armour of Hardcase will deal same damage as hitting tracks on regular soviet T-10 hull which is even more stupid and broken.

Funktastic Ed #5 Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18996 battles

I sold it without even playing once.

I only wanted the cash, garrage slot and contract goodies.

For the tank, it is absolutly normal that a tank has weaknesses, if a tank was invincible the game would be unplayable for others.

Rear is not suuposed to take hits anyway, isn't it ?

"Idiots dare everything, that's how you really know they are."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users