'I Command You' op broken

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

MiikwanXxXiis #1 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21960 battles
Despite meeting the criteria I cannot complete this op anymore. Even though it credited it to me twice it won't credit, the only op for commanders, to me now.

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:07 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 11 September 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

Despite meeting the criteria I cannot complete this op anymore. Even though it credited it to me twice it won't credit, the only op for commanders, to me now.

Hello, it's only repeatable 10x per account. Have you already reached the limit?

MaxChaos24 #3 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:10 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 11 September 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

View PostMaxChaos24, on 11 September 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

Hello, it's only repeatable 10x per account. Have you already reached the limit?

Hello, it looks like you are playing as a Tanker. The "I Command You" Op is a Commanders Op, you'll have to play as the Commander, not the Tanker.

MiikwanXxXiis #4 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:25 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21960 battles
It says ive completed the op twice (2/10). Ive gotten 4 or 5 wins with 4 or more tanks surviving as a commander and get no Op completions in the post battle results and when I check the ops page it still says 2/10.

I started playing as a tanker after this so i could atleast get some points. If you can see that i played as a tanker cant you also see that i played as a commander?

MaxChaos24 #5 Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:41 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 11 September 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

It says ive completed the op twice (2/10). Ive gotten 4 or 5 wins with 4 or more tanks surviving as a commander and get no Op completions in the post battle results and when I check the ops page it still says 2/10.

I started playing as a tanker after this so i could atleast get some points. If you can see that i played as a tanker cant you also see that i played as a commander?

Hello, I can see that you played as a Commander yesterday, not seeing any battles today as a Commander.

MiikwanXxXiis #6 Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21960 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 11 September 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

Hello, I can see that you played as a Commander yesterday, not seeing any battles today as a Commander.

Thats because i cant earn points as a commander. Im not going to spend the time every day playing the handful games it takes to meet the criteria and hope thats the day i start getting credit for it if thats what youre suggesting. Being that i havnt played as a tanker today either i cant see why else you would bring that up.

I enjoy commander mode but when there is literally no incentive to play for me its pretty easy to choose to do something else.

MaxChaos24 #7 Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:20 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 11 September 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

Thats because i cant earn points as a commander. Im not going to spend the time every day playing the handful games it takes to meet the criteria and hope thats the day i start getting credit for it if thats what youre suggesting. Being that i havnt played as a tanker today either i cant see why else you would bring that up.

I enjoy commander mode but when there is literally no incentive to play for me its pretty easy to choose to do something else.

It's likely a difference of timezones as you have played a bunch today as a Tanker. I took my Commander out for a spin and the Op is completing just fine for me. If you play and see this again, please grab a video or let me know when it happens so I can take a look at the match. :honoring:

MiikwanXxXiis #8 Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21960 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 11 September 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

It's likely a difference of timezones as you have played a bunch today as a Tanker. I took my Commander out for a spin and the Op is completing just fine for me. If you play and see this again, please grab a video or let me know when it happens so I can take a look at the match. :honoring:

I changed my tanks to ones i owned and got it. Im going to try again with the rental tanks and see if that was the issue.

MiikwanXxXiis #9 Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21960 battles
Apparently the issue was the rentals. Check my last game. 6 surviving tanks but 5 were rentals and i didnt get the op after the battle. Since the rentals are useless then can i get refunded for the silver and the gold it will require to demount their equipment?

Or can you pay me to playtest your game :p

MaxChaos24 #10 Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:48 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 11 September 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

Apparently the issue was the rentals. Check my last game. 6 surviving tanks but 5 were rentals and i didnt get the op after the battle. Since the rentals are useless then can i get refunded for the silver and the gold it will require to demount their equipment?

Thanks, we'll take a look. :honoring:

FishCorpseGrind #11 Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:22 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25085 battles

View PostMiikwanXxXiis, on 11 September 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

yeah he's right I have the same issue. I've compiled the first 10 ops for having 4 alive but then changed my line up for the next op to include more rentals and now can't get an completions.

Got screenshots if needed.

ConroyJR #12 Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:15 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9233 battles
  • [DADS]
I'm having similar issues but with the second and third ops in the progression, unless I'm confused about how to unlock the second and third installment of the op, to me it seems that only one completion of the initial op having for tax alive after winning a battle is what unlocks the next in line which would be having five tanks alive at the end of a winning battle and completing that off for the first time is what unlocks the final off of having 6 x alive at the end of a winning battle but although showing that I complete the initial having four tanks a live op it does not unlock the next in line for me. I have not used any rentals for the entire time but I have changed my line up once or twice.
I've played several rounds as tanker now but at least 20 to 30 rounds as command prior to these

FishCorpseGrind #13 Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:14 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25085 battles

View PostConroyJR, on 15 September 2019 - 05:15 AM, said:

I'm having similar issues but with the second and third ops in the progression, unless I'm confused about how to unlock the second and third installment of the op, to me it seems that only one completion of the initial op having for tax alive after winning a battle is what unlocks the next in line which would be having five tanks alive at the end of a winning battle and completing that off for the first time is what unlocks the final off of having 6 x alive at the end of a winning battle but although showing that I complete the initial having four tanks a live op it does not unlock the next in line for me. I have not used any rentals for the entire time but I have changed my line up once or twice.
I've played several rounds as tanker now but at least 20 to 30 rounds as command prior to these

You need to win 10 times with 4 tanks alive to unlock the next op. 

Then complete the second op 5 times to unlock the third.  The same for the last one complete it 5 times to finish it.

This thread is about not being able to complete the ops with multiple rented tanks.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users