Jump to content


purchase chest does not work


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SightlessRogue0 #1 Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:19 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18612 battles
  • 2,615
  • Member since:
    05-16-2017

I tried to buy 10 chest heroes + 3, with Xbox, when I clicked on "buy" the window just closed and I had no chest. Checked email to see if payment had been made but no email. I told myself that I had to press the wrong button and I started again with the same result.

 

I still looked in the box of reception of my mail and nothing, no hero'ss chest in the game and no notification of payment in my mail (I hope that it will not be a purchase to delay ... I will have spent 2X more than I wanted)


Edited by SightlessRogue0, 11 September 2019 - 11:21 PM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.


MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:30 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • 20,466
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 11 September 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

I tried to buy 10 chest heroes + 3, with Xbox, when I clicked on "buy" the window just closed and I had no chest. Checked email to see if payment had been made but no email. I told myself that I had to press the wrong button and I started again with the same result.

 

I still looked in the box of reception of my mail and nothing, no hero'ss chest in the game and no notification of payment in my mail (I hope that it will not be a purchase to delay ... I will have spent 2X more than I wanted)

 

Hello, where are you accessing the War Chest from?

  • Ops Tab
  • Store Tab
  • Xbox Marketplace

 

What region do you live in?



ACCOUNTANT RAGE #3 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:41 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 24434 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 12 September 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

 

Hello, where are you accessing the War Chest from?

  • Ops Tab
  • Store Tab
  • Xbox Marketplace

 

What region do you live in?

 

not the OP,but having same issue. Ops tab and store tab. Australia

 



MaxChaos24 #4 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:47 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • 20,466
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostACCOUNTANT RAGE, on 12 September 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

 

not the OP,but having same issue. Ops tab and store tab. Australia

 

 

Hello, could you try the following:

  • When you get to the buy screen, go to your list of payment sources and select the one you want to use. (Do this even if it's already set as your Default selection). 
  • Then finish confirming your purchase. 

 

Let us know if that works for you.



ACCOUNTANT RAGE #5 Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:59 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 24434 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 12 September 2019 - 12:47 PM, said:

 

Hello, could you try the following:

  • When you get to the buy screen, go to your list of payment sources and select the one you want to use. (Do this even if it's already set as your Default selection). 
  • Then finish confirming your purchase. 

 

Let us know if that works for you.

 

That solved it,thanks

Haukkis #6 Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:32 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33710 battles
  • 2,798
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 12 September 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

 

Hello, could you try the following:

  • When you get to the buy screen, go to your list of payment sources and select the one you want to use. (Do this even if it's already set as your Default selection). 
  • Then finish confirming your purchase. 

 

Let us know if that works for you.

 

Hi Max, I have similar problem (I live in Finland). Just bought 3000 gold using your method, it worked. However, this is annoying issue and hopefully will be resolved soon. Is this problem on Wargamin's or Microsoft's end?

MaxChaos24 #7 Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:37 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12951 battles
  • 20,466
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostHaukkis, on 12 September 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

Hi Max, I have similar problem (I live in Finland). Just bought 3000 gold using your method, it worked. However, this is annoying issue and hopefully will be resolved soon. Is this problem on Wargamin's or Microsoft's end?

 

Microsoft. I would send a report over to them. :honoring:

Haukkis #8 Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:41 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33710 battles
  • 2,798
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 12 September 2019 - 06:37 PM, said:

 

Microsoft. I would send a report over to them. :honoring:

 

How I do that?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users