• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Hypocrite #21 Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:09 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31130 battles
  • [BUNNY]

View PostKilledByPing, on 12 September 2019 - 01:37 AM, said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET THE BOTS OUT ?! WHO?! WHO?! WHO?! WHO-WHO?!

And there is also no actual player on the red side who supposed to be a commander.

View PostJelliedPenny08, on 12 September 2019 - 02:19 AM, said:

If the game is still in your log on xbone try to go into the PBR screen and pull up the stats or report one of the red players. That should let you know if they were real players, but it doesn't look like it. 

View PostSbornaja, on 12 September 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

That's what I am talking about for a long time ...
But then people say "Put off your tinfoil hat" ... But, people have to think logical tbh. 1+1 is still 2, no matter how you try to explain it otherwise.

Commander mode isn't a new content for us gamer, because we deserve it. It's another test programme for bots and how they behave with human players in 1 team!

The Player you actually fight against in Commander mode functions as an Observer does in a Team Training game, and therefore does not appear in the Post Battle Results screen.

If you want to know who you're actually playing against you have to check the matchup screen while the battle is ongoing - they will appear at the bottom of the enemy team list.

They aren't bots, otherwise you wouldn't keep bombing out trying to get into a Tanker match in the game - you'd get into a match against a bot.

"you've made your fanboy status and unwillingness to admit anything other than Sony sucks and Microsoft are gods clear do you have any actual point beyond that though"

Yes-Man Wargaming Shill-Bot Since 2014

killer etzi0 #22 Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:17 PM

Major

• Players
  • 58660 battles
  • [47R]

So has this happened to anyone else? Or were Saeur and I just unlucky 

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

KilledByPing #23 Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:17 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15644 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 12 September 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

Could you provide some additional details? Were you previously playing in Commander Mode, as Commander or Tanker. Was this the first battle of the day, were you platooned, etc? Any background info beforehand would be helpful. 

I managed to repeat that issue on PS4.

Started the game, Entered Commader mode. Chosed tanker mode and Centurion 1 tank. Started a game (had to try twice thou, first time i spent in que and were dropped back into garage). Got killed and exited a match.

Didn't wait untill my Centurion get released from battle and exited to mode selection screen.

Entered normal multiplayer mode. Chosed LORRAINE 155 MLE. 51 and started a que. Bam, i am in Commander mode playing my Lorr 155 as one of the tanker's. I didnt had an issue with red team lacking an actual commander like posters above. This was a regular commander match.

Pretty sure my Centurion were still in match when i tryed to start normal game with my Lorr 155..

I recorded a video, but forgot to upload it. Can upload it when i get home at evening.

View PostHypocrite, on 12 September 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

The Player you actually fight against in Commander mode functions as an Observer does in a Team Training game, and therefore does not appear in the Post Battle Results screen.

If you want to know who you're actually playing against you have to check the matchup screen while the battle is ongoing - they will appear at the bottom of the enemy team list.

They aren't bots, otherwise you wouldn't keep bombing out trying to get into a Tanker match in the game - you'd get into a match against a bot.

There are screenshot with teams and players. Commander usualy shown as Tier X with his real name in the red team. Commander is always last in the list. Commander also look like he is disconnected when he decide to drive one of the tanks himself but he always remain in the sheet. And the problem is - there were no commander on the red team whatsoever.

dzhey43 #24 Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:45 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 29467 battles
  • [3EBC]
 Commander is shown at the bottom before the match. When the match starts you can not see commander.
Spoiler

KilledByPing #25 Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:49 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15644 battles
  • [ENVY]

View Postdzhey43, on 13 September 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

Commander is shown at the bottom before the match. When the match starts you can not see commander.

No, you can always see him during the match...

MaxChaos24 #26 Posted 13 September 2019 - 09:59 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13184 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostKilledByPing, on 13 September 2019 - 04:17 AM, said:

I managed to repeat that issue on PS4.

Started the game, Entered Commader mode. Chosed tanker mode and Centurion 1 tank. Started a game (had to try twice thou, first time i spent in que and were dropped back into garage). Got killed and exited a match.

Didn't wait untill my Centurion get released from battle and exited to mode selection screen.

Entered normal multiplayer mode. Chosed LORRAINE 155 MLE. 51 and started a que. Bam, i am in Commander mode playing my Lorr 155 as one of the tanker's. I didnt had an issue with red team lacking an actual commander like posters above. This was a regular commander match.

Pretty sure my Centurion were still in match when i tryed to start normal game with my Lorr 155..

I recorded a video, but forgot to upload it. Can upload it when i get home at evening.

There are screenshot with teams and players. Commander usualy shown as Tier X with his real name in the red team. Commander is always last in the list. Commander also look like he is disconnected when he decide to drive one of the tanks himself but he always remain in the sheet. And the problem is - there were no commander on the red team whatsoever.

Thanks! Will keep an eye out for the video 

killer etzi0 #27 Posted 13 September 2019 - 12:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 58660 battles
  • [47R]
I think the word to the wise would be, please let the game go back to defaulting to the previously played mode. I've accidentally launched Commander mode several times. 

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

KilledByPing #28 Posted 13 September 2019 - 09:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15644 battles
  • [ENVY]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 13 September 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

Thanks! Will keep an eye out for the video 

it appears that PS4 only recorded last 12 seconds instead of 15 minutes like it usualy does :( Video only contain a portion of Lorr 155 game play. Nothing to see there.

But I described every move I made as accurate as possible in previous post.

MaxChaos24 #29 Posted 13 September 2019 - 09:42 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13184 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostKilledByPing, on 13 September 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

it appears that PS4 only recorded last 12 seconds instead of 15 minutes like it usualy does :( Video only contain a portion of Lorr 155 game play. Nothing to see there.

But I described every move I made as accurate as possible in previous post.

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users