Its Possible!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Cpl Derren #1 Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27448 battles
  • [DS-]

I noticed this on the WoT Blitz news feed, if ships and Blitz can do multination trees, I think its within our realm of possibility!

https://wotblitz.com/en/news/updates/eu-nation/

do I want a multi-nation tree? YES! are we going to get one? I dont know. I hope so eventually. :(

interested in hearing everyone's thoughts. :)

Edited by Cpl Derren, 13 September 2019 - 08:38 PM.

Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA

Merun #2 Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:40 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11389 battles
  • [FRONT]
I am also all for a multinational tree.

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

"Hello me, meet the real me
And my misfit's way of life"

-Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

Sammael85 #3 Posted 13 September 2019 - 08:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24575 battles
  • [FAC]

Welp, that was the initial concept of the Mercenary tech tree as Paingod presented it in one of those dev. threads years ago. ...And everyone knows and woes about how it ended here.

Still, what Blitz offers is nothing but a mish-mash of the "lesser" tech trees with the only real addition of another Vickers in a supossed finnish configuration. I would prefer to have the entire tech trees as we have them here. Missing ALL the interesting Swedish heavies and TD's, the historical Italian tanks and the high-tier Polish tanks should be a crime punishable with a massive bail out from the playerbase (If there's still someone playing Blitz yet after the humoungous trainwreck the latest updates have been). 

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

Cpl Derren #4 Posted 13 September 2019 - 10:30 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27448 battles
  • [DS-]

View PostSammael85, on 13 September 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

Welp, that was the initial concept of the Mercenary tech tree as Paingod presented it in one of those dev. threads years ago. ...And everyone knows and woes about how it ended here.

Still, what Blitz offers is nothing but a mish-mash of the "lesser" tech trees with the only real addition of another Vickers in a supossed finnish configuration. I would prefer to have the entire tech trees as we have them here. Missing ALL the interesting Swedish heavies and TD's, the historical Italian tanks and the high-tier Polish tanks should be a crime punishable with a massive bail out from the playerbase (If there's still someone playing Blitz yet after the humoungous trainwreck the latest updates have been). 

I'm not saying combine the same trees, but like Swiss, Belgian, Romanian, Yugoslavia, etc. some of them are actually able to be made in a manner similar to the mercs! Just without all the weird accessories.

WoW has a commonwealth, Pan-Asian, Pan-America, and Pan-Euro trees.

Come watch me on Twitch! Simply search: cpl_derren

Check out my YouTube channel WoTC Academy!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCURXxiHul8a_9hRcgfpmA

HollowPoint_808 #5 Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19082 battles
  • [PATS]

Don't mind having one but to not confuse people maybe WG can just add it in TT 

ie - Swiss TT , Belgian TT , so on ... 

Gallant Prime #6 Posted 14 September 2019 - 02:46 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 44316 battles
  • [47R]
I would rather they just branch off of existing nations in a way.  I don't want to necessarily train up more crews.  

Sammael85 #7 Posted 14 September 2019 - 03:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24575 battles
  • [FAC]

View PostCpl Derren, on 13 September 2019 - 11:30 PM, said:

I'm not saying combine the same trees, but like Swiss, Belgian, Romanian, Yugoslavia, etc. some of them are actually able to be made in a manner similar to the mercs! Just without all the weird accessories.

WoW has a commonwealth, Pan-Asian, Pan-America, and Pan-Euro trees.

Yeah, a colleague just told me what the WoWs did and, in absolute contrast with both Blitz and WoTC, it's just brilliant as it gives place to nations without enough vehicles to fulfill a proper entire tech tree by themselves.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

Sbornaja #8 Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:11 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 38726 battles
  • [KRAUT]
THAT was the idea, suggestion and concept from the community!
But we ended up in a FB clowns Frankenstein-tech tree

XBOX ONE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users