Add an ability to filter the Stats bar by...Damage Standing?

damage standing filter suggestions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LandrewCarlson #1 Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 34219 battles
  • [SKB]

I find myself going to the Stats bar to see how close to an MOE I am...

As damage standing changes from week to week based on tank frequency of play, how hard would it be to add another filter?

LoganX891 #2 Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:18 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29833 battles
  • [CORVS]
Several filters could, and should, be added. WG has two empty spots on the filter bar, one below the Premium button and one below the Favorite button. I'd like to see WG add a button in one of those spots that when selected would open a drop down list of options. One option could be the damage standing filter you are talking about. Other choices could be by silver multipliers, xp multipliers, crew xp multipliers, dual nation tanks, tanks empty of their assigned crews and whatever else we come up with, perhaps a filter to just show auto-loaders. The current Favorite button could be reconfigured to open a similar drop down list that would give players several choices of Favorite groups to put tanks into. 

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:13 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27668 battles
  • [A4C]

+1

Thanks for this.  You have my vote.  I was thinking this same thing all week.  All the tanks I have on my "favorites" filter in my garage are ones I'm currently grinding MOE's on.  Since there are so many, I'll go to the Stats Tab and see where they're at, from time to time.  The ones that are within 8% of an MOE, I'll end up focus running back-to-back so I can knock it out real quick.  Every time I'd go through the list, I kept thinking it sure would be nice if I could sort these by damage standing.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

Also tagged with damage standing, filter, suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users