Jump to content


Weird Glitch or Bug


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

IBROX 04 #1 Posted 16 September 2019 - 09:32 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20327 battles
  • 9,081
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

So i decided to purchase the Marc Mega Bundle and pressed purchase, and then it flashed up Thank you for your support 1047 Gold as if I'd purchased it? , then the splash screen for purchasing the bundle popped up straight after. Took a few screenshots if you need to see them. Be in my Xbox clips or dvr. Can't work out how to make em smaller. Sorry. 

 

Xbone X. About 9.30 uk time. Haven't got a clue if the 1047 gold was add to my account. Just thought I'd post and let you check Max. But if everything's ok i ain't complaining. Cheers. 


 

 

 

 


MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:20 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13110 battles
  • 20,700
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostIBROX 04, on 16 September 2019 - 05:32 PM, said:

So i decided to purchase the Marc Mega Bundle and pressed purchase, and then it flashed up Thank you for your support 1047 Gold as if I'd purchased it? , then the splash screen for purchasing the bundle popped up straight after. Took a few screenshots if you need to see them. Be in my Xbox clips or dvr. Can't work out how to make em smaller. Sorry. 

 

Xbone X. About 9.30 uk time. Haven't got a clue if the 1047 gold was add to my account. Just thought I'd post and let you check Max. But if everything's ok i ain't complaining. Cheers. 

 

You actually received 5,254 Gold. It was trying to display the Compensation for Tanks owned but only displayed the compensation for 1 tank (Absolution) which was 1047 Gold instead of all 3. 

IBROX 04 #3 Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:42 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20327 battles
  • 9,081
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 17 September 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

 

You actually received 5,254 Gold. It was trying to display the Compensation for Tanks owned but only displayed the compensation for 1 tank (Absolution) which was 1047 Gold instead of all 3. 

 

Ok thanks Max. Its just i thought got 1047 extra gold + it's never shown like that with tanks i own when purchasing bundles before. So if everything is OK thank you Max for cleaning that up. 

 

 

 

 


MaxChaos24 #4 Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:45 AM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 13110 battles
  • 20,700
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostIBROX 04, on 17 September 2019 - 07:42 AM, said:

 

Ok thanks Max. Its just i thought got 1047 extra gold + it's never shown like that with tanks i own when purchasing bundles before. So if everything is OK thank you Max for cleaning that up. 

 

Yeah, everything good on the backend. I did file a ticket to look into why only the compensation from 1 tank was showing instead of all 3. :honoring:

IBROX 04 #5 Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:33 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20327 battles
  • 9,081
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014
K. No worries Max. 

 

 

 

 


WG Volibear #6 Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:50 PM

    QA Analyst

  • Administrator
  • 104 battles
  • 1,276
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014
Hello IBROX 04,

Did you buy anything else in the store before you bought the bundle?

I'm not getting the same dialogue on my end.

Thanks,
~WG Volibear

Take a look at our new bug report guidelines!

  WoT Reddit---> 

Need to submit a support ticket? Click Here!



 


IBROX 04 #7 Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:54 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20327 battles
  • 9,081
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

Nope I'm sure i just purchased the merc mega bundle that night. Wanted to purchase it before i fall asleep and the bundle ended the next day. As i said i just pressed purchase and it added 1047 gold with the Thank you for your support message as if i had purchased gold. Then the bundle info flashed up.

 

+ if you look at my xbox clips or dvr. 1047 gold added? Which in itself isn't possible to add? 


 

 

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users