Operation display ordering

ops ops view ops order

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Destraag #1 Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:33 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 42487 battles

So since we have made the transition from 3 electable ops and rarely a gift op and 1 boost op to all gift ops and 1 boost op ... the ordering no longer makes sense and no longer shows the most relevant information to the user/tanker. 

Please update the sort order so the boost op shows first then any electable ops and then finally trail with all the gift ops. 

This will be a nice quality of life improvement for (probably) little dev and testing time.

This is mainly aimed a the view while in the garage but I think it's likely relevant in all cases.

Thanks!

When a person resorts to attacking the other person rather than focusing on the issue (aka argumentum ad hominem), it becomes pretty clear they have nothing else to contribute and are wrong.

I PIWO I #2 Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:03 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25920 battles
  • [VIS]

View PostDestraag, on 19 September 2019 - 02:33 AM, said:

So since we have made the transition from 3 electable ops and rarely a gift op and 1 boost op to all gift ops and 1 boost op ... the ordering no longer makes sense and no longer shows the most relevant information to the user/tanker. 

Please update the sort order so the boost op shows first then any electable ops and then finally trail with all the gift ops. 

This will be a nice quality of life improvement for (probably) little dev and testing time.

This is mainly aimed a the view while in the garage but I think it's likely relevant in all cases.

Thanks!

agree, all operation that are for summer games are on, then there is possibility that boost op will be not displayed on the battle beginning.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users