Gold in my pockets!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PrimalSeal1965 #1 Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11077 battles
  • [RETRO]
Are the issues of purchasing Gold fixed for the Xbone IN GAME or do I have to go to the danged Xbox Micro stuff store? I don't wanna go through the worry as I did last week, however that turned out okay. Got enough to worry about today. 

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:38 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 13204 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostPrimalSeal1965, on 20 September 2019 - 09:56 AM, said:

Are the issues of purchasing Gold fixed for the Xbone IN GAME or do I have to go to the danged Xbox Micro stuff store? I don't wanna go through the worry as I did last week, however that turned out okay. Got enough to worry about today. 

Both purchases are from the MS store, just different access points. Haven't heard of MS fixing the issue yet. 

PrimalSeal1965 #3 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:40 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11077 battles
  • [RETRO]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 20 September 2019 - 09:38 AM, said:

Both purchases are from the MS store, just different access points. Haven't heard of MS fixing the issue yet. 

Sorry Max for the delay in getting back. I've been sick and I almost forgot I had posted this. Well my friend just so you are aware, I went in game and purchased Gold with no issues. I did Not have to go to the Micro Stuff store. The in game store worked fine. I assume they've fixed whatever issue was there. Or I just got lucky but I did go back later in the day and buy a tank so that all worked fine too. 

Thanks Max for checking it out! 

ABAOUIA #4 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 46915 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 20 September 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

I bought gold with 2 x 25,- euro card in the AH supermarket, scratched the codes and in the Xbox startup screen went to store and redeemed the codes.

Then in the WG Wot game went to buy gold and got the 12 K gold pakkage .

No problems 5 sec later in both situations the money / gold arived. I'm from Holland EU though.

Btw max, could you give me the answer on the question on how much time is max for making a ticket about being trolled before to much time is passed and my ticket is of no use ..

I know your bizzy and you might forgot ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users