Unbalanced matches

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

P BHELA #1 Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5907 battles
  • [DECOY]

Seriously, fix this game already. Its like 5 years old and you guys still couldnt even fix the matchmaking. So you make 15 vs 15 but the matches I play always ends up to finish with 7 or 8 tanks alive. It aint hard, just add skill based matchmaking. Ok back on modern warfare.  

KNALLLER #2 Posted 22 September 2019 - 12:41 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14760 battles
The wg console Team is unable to change that. simply spend no more money on the game. No new content no more Money.

Thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities ,,I,,

ToutUnHomme #3 Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:38 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30164 battles
  • [62EQC]

View PostKNALLLER, on 22 September 2019 - 07:41 AM, said:

The wg console Team is unable to change that. simply spend no more money on the game. No new content no more Money.

There is an easy fix and they just don't answer on that. Balance the teams based on skill AFTER mm and 70% of the bad teams are gone... 30 players to parse and sort cannot take more that 2 seconds on a server. Only few weeks to implement.

Sammael85 #4 Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24984 battles
  • [FAC]
Asking for skill balanced MM in a game which practically goes on auto-pilot for every sub 1000 WN8 scrub. Yeah.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

MinionsMeister #5 Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9278 battles
  • [A4C]
But how in the world can "good" MM consistently place T3 TD's in Tier 5 matches? And no, +-1 wasn't much better a few months ago and I doubt it'll be any better next week. 

ToutUnHomme #6 Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:38 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30164 battles
  • [62EQC]

View PostSammael85, on 22 September 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

Asking for skill balanced MM in a game which practically goes on auto-pilot for every sub 1000 WN8 scrub. Yeah.

We don't need skill balanced MM. We need to balance the teams based on skill AFTER MM.This is not the same at all... Would not affect actual or futur MM in any way.

Sammael85 #7 Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24984 battles
  • [FAC]

View PostToutUnHomme, on 22 September 2019 - 11:38 PM, said:

We don't need skill balanced MM. We need to balance the teams based on skill AFTER MM.This is not the same at all... Would not affect actual or futur MM in any way.

It would bring the exact same problems and further. Scrubs would keep driving on auto-aim while all the shots on them got repelled because Dynamic Gameplay. And competent clan players non-platooning would keep being focused even while the entire team on more prioritizable targets is detected and in a open field, as that system provides an exact system to measure how many good players per match are in.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

RED FORMAN 62 #8 Posted 23 September 2019 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Players
  • 45884 battles

Why didnt they keep the one up one down match macking. I would like to know who thought it was a bad idea

RED FORMAN 62 #9 Posted 23 September 2019 - 07:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 45884 battles

I agree stop spending money on the game untill the balance the match macking only one tier up

TheAngryShaman #10 Posted 03 October 2019 - 01:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1225 battles
  • [NUMB]
    ---------------- 

TheAngryShaman #11 Posted 03 October 2019 - 01:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1225 battles
  • [NUMB]

View PostRED FORMAN 62, on 23 September 2019 - 07:30 PM, said:

I agree stop spending money on the game untill the balance the match macking only one tier up

WHINE WHINE WHINE. One up, one down matchmaking is not the panacea that you seem to think. If I suck, I'm going to lose no matter what. No matter what they do with matchmaking, most people are going to love it when they win and blame it when they lose. Nobody ever wants to admit they simply sucked and made bad decisions in a game. But if you don't like the game, then yeah, quit spending your money. 

TiagoBarriga #12 Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:51 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5887 battles
This matchmaking is a complete bullsh$t, there are some tank that just can't win no matter what, and hell not is not players fault, i have tanks with 30% win rate with alot of games done, 1 in 32 players can't have such weight if it were truly random as it should be. there are times when i lose like 20 streak and its not my fault i play bit over average i do more damage and kill more i feel i make the impossible for the games were im at, its just rediculous how some people still look at stats when this game have such a joke as matchmaking and when it is heavly pay to win with preferable mathcmakings and other ocults rules out there and i think the worse its those myterious rules out there that no one knows about even devs make a fool out of saynf they dont know. I never ever saw a so bad matchmaking i think i can't even call it bad its just horrible offensive, downgradin and is clearly killing the game itself. But its our fault we still play that junk that's why they do not change they are making lots money

Edited by TiagoBarriga, 15 October 2019 - 04:55 PM.

TiagoBarriga #13 Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:02 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5887 battles
the ones who like it is because they somehow benefiting from it, you play a game with a stock t6 with a t4 gun against t8 with a t10 gun, how on earth can it be fair? and what about those mysterious rules and endless lose steaks that defy math itself? i played alot of games and i know about math it just not possible to win lottery every week

Edited by TiagoBarriga, 15 October 2019 - 05:10 PM.

Huncho_Mystic #14 Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:04 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11076 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostTiagoBarriga, on 15 October 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

This matchmaking is a complete bullsh$t, there are some tank that just can't win no matter what, and hell not is not players fault, i have tanks with 30% win rate with alot of games done, 1 in 32 players can't have such weight if it were truly random as it should be. there are times when i lose like 20 streak and its not my fault i play bit over average i do more damage and kill more i feel i make the impossible for the games were im at, its just rediculous how some people still look at stats when this game have such a joke as matchmaking and when it is heavly pay to win with preferable mathcmakings and other ocults rules out there and i think the worse its those myterious rules out there that no one knows about even devs make a fool out of saynf they dont know. I never ever saw a so bad matchmaking i think i can't even call it bad its just horrible offensive, downgradin and is clearly killing the game itself. But its our fault we still play that junk that's why they do not change they are making lots money

This is crazy!  While I agree mm needs alot of help, I am having a hard time finding evidence of an occult or secret rules

Edited by Huncho_Mystic, 15 October 2019 - 06:05 PM.

TiagoBarriga #15 Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:34 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5887 battles

View PostHuncho_Mystic, on 15 October 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

This is crazy!  While I agree mm needs alot of help, I am having a hard time finding evidence of an occult or secret rules

That's just obvious, for example in the case of tanks, there are some who always win and the majority always lose no matter what you do and im not talking about a small amount of games im talking aobut 400's or more games and im not talkin about just more or less 5 or 10% win rate im talking about more and 1 player it's just one in 30 players even if it is the worse player ever even if the player was killing squad mabers even then they should not get so much influence in the game to have 35% or 75% win rate and 400 game done ( unless he played in squads )

Also those lose streak we see are not math possible, do you know the probability to lose 20 streak games even if you just leave the tank and do nothing? just do the math

Edited by TiagoBarriga, 15 October 2019 - 06:36 PM.

real FUGAR #16 Posted 15 October 2019 - 07:45 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23871 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostTheAngryShaman, on 03 October 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

WHINE WHINE WHINE. One up, one down matchmaking is not the panacea that you seem to think. If I suck, I'm going to lose no matter what. No matter what they do with matchmaking, most people are going to love it when they win and blame it when they lose. Nobody ever wants to admit they simply sucked and made bad decisions in a game. But if you don't like the game, then yeah, quit spending your money. 

I want to see You in a M7 against a KV or Rammpanzer or IS7 making good decisions sitting in the barrel. If the MM was halfway balanced PPL would use a lot more different vehicles we now only see cause someone has to grind through it. 

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

real FUGAR #17 Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:05 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23871 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostHuncho_Mystic, on 15 October 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

secret rule No.1 whenever an enemy pops up guns blazing and my tank stands still and i only would need to turn sllightly and dodge the tank instead turns counterclockwise the input direction even when i release the stick so the adversary can take a a nice kick in my butt. 

2nd Jinx and i get this really a lot: whenever leading the target until Youre homed in for a certain hit: pulling the trigger will only result in a short freeze of the shell inside the barrel and a delayed shot leaving the barrel just after the red has whizzed by. I call this freeze switch. 

3rd Ghost shell, You never know but some PrAmmo is Duds, and some just phase through dimensions. https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/real-fugar/gif/gregariousjoyfuleastsiberianlaika

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

VeNoMz x Maniac #18 Posted 16 October 2019 - 11:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40890 battles

View PostP BHELA, on 21 September 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

Seriously, fix this game already. Its like 5 years old and you guys still couldnt even fix the matchmaking. So you make 15 vs 15 but the matches I pl always ends up to finish with 7 or 8 tanks alive. It aint hard, just add skill based matchmaking. Ok back on modern warfare.  

ive brought this up to someone who does coding for a living and says in order to do so it would be time consuming and tedious and has to be very precise  about everything .. he said its possible but would take a long long time to do it such a way and be nearly impossible to get it right. so its possible but just depends if they are actually in the process of doing so  and dont say anything because its not a sure thing it will work the way it should 

TiagoBarriga #19 Posted 16 October 2019 - 08:33 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5887 battles

View PostVeNoMz x Maniac, on 16 October 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

ive brought this up to someone who does coding for a living and says in order to do so it would be time consuming and tedious and has to be very precise  about everything .. he said its possible but would take a long long time to do it such a way and be nearly impossible to get it right. so its possible but just depends if they are actually in the process of doing so  and dont say anything because its not a sure thing it will work the way it should 

It's not a programming problem they have in mm

VeNoMz x Maniac #20 Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40890 battles

View PostTiagoBarriga, on 16 October 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

It's not a programming problem they have in mm

no our right but! in order to achieve  the matchmaking  according to player skill will have to do some sort of programming  to initiate the matchmaker to determine the players skill set to the matches. (if that makes sense)   it does require programming in order to pull it off go by the players overall win rate/how many kills they get a game over the course of 1500-2000 battles  so  in order for them to do so they have to reprogram  the game to a certain level if you want players matches based off of skill.. win rate and kills is the best option to achieve well balanced games   (if that makes sense too)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users