Tier X Bat Chat

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

richread #1 Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:29 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5398 battles
Looking for some tips from people who are good with the tier X bat.  The tank just seems lack luster, or maybe I'm just bad in it.  The gun dispersion is horrible along with the aim time.  My reload is 40 seconds for a clip.  The camo doesn't even seem that good.  I was playing next to a machine yesterday that was going just as fast as me in the Bat.  I'm struggling to get spotting damage, I can barely get over 2K total per game, and it seems like there are way better medium options out there.

Sammael85 #2 Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:41 AM

Major

• Players
  • 26092 battles
  • [FAC]

I'm surprised you haven't had struggles with the previous Tier IX Bat-Chat 25t AP, because it's the same but worst.

Actually that line schools you on what you can do and what you can't, supossedly you have to come out with the lesson learned from, at least, the two previous tanks. Try to remember what you did with them and you'll find yourself excelling sooner than you might think.

EDIT: I've seen that you had skipped it, it serves right to you.

Haukkis #3 Posted 26 September 2019 - 08:42 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35055 battles

View Postrichread, on 25 September 2019 - 11:29 PM, said:

Looking for some tips from people who are good with the tier X bat.  The tank just seems lack luster, or maybe I'm just bad in it.  The gun dispersion is horrible along with the aim time.  My reload is 40 seconds for a clip.  The camo doesn't even seem that good.  I was playing next to a machine yesterday that was going just as fast as me in the Bat.  I'm struggling to get spotting damage, I can barely get over 2K total per game, and it seems like there are way better medium options out there.

You said it yourself, you're just bad in it. Tank itself is very good but it has quite high skill ceiling and it needs good crew, at least 8 crew skills or more. Try watching some videos how better players play with BatChat, maeby you learn a thing or two.

Edited by Haukkis, 26 September 2019 - 08:42 AM.

steelheadclan #4 Posted 26 September 2019 - 01:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15633 battles

Bat chat is challenging at times. 
Being consistent in it is tough. 

I tend to play it more like a light tank at first and get a feel for reds positioning then play more of a medium role as the map opens up. 

I love the troll bounces it occasionally gets:teethhappy:

wake_the_move #5 Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:02 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12360 battles

- The Bat Chat is not a vehicle for trigger happy,

- A high skill crew is essential for that tank. Mine is at 12 completed crew skills/perks.

- The Bat Chat is a very good passive scout...with the proper equipment. Yes, camo net and binos work very well on that tank. Keep the stabilizers, though.

- Learn to pick your fights carefully. You only got 30 rounds, so you have to make them count.

- Learn to adapt to the situation. The Bat Chat is quite flexible as flanker, mid-/end-game assassin, scout (active and passive), and occassionally support. The question is how flexible (and foreseeing) are you.

LacqueredBacon #6 Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36108 battles

It is really an scout tank and an assassin tank.  You need to be patient and careful to start the game.  First half is for spotting.  Take over in the 2nd half.

Run food to cut the reload down.

Keep an eye on the map so you can find the weak points in the red lines.

Col Bastos #7 Posted 28 October 2019 - 04:01 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15541 battles
  • [-OAS-]

The Batchat 25t just useless = 625 battles, 45% w/r

this tank take many and many nerf = very bad reload, very bad precison, very bad pen, very bad in all situations.

The machine is superior, the progetto 65 is superior, all barillet are superior :)

Tank you wot for destruction of this tank ;)

PS : not for sniper beacause if use premium ammo you pen nothing in front, and precision is very bad, you bounce always !!!

Play it like a light and only in flank, but in the battle 2019 the game during 4 or 5 minutes, so useless, u make more damage with other's tank.

Col Bastos #8 Posted 28 October 2019 - 04:02 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15541 battles
  • [-OAS-]

this tank take many and many nerf = very bad reload, very bad precison, very bad pen, very bad in all situations.

The machine is superior, the progetto 65 is superior, all barillet are superior :)

PS : not for sniper beacause if use premium ammo you pen nothing in front, and precision is very bad, you bounce always !!!

Play it like a light and only in flank, but in the battle 2019 the game during 4 or 5 minutes, so useless, u make more damage with other's tank.

steelheadclan #9 Posted 28 October 2019 - 04:08 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15633 battles

View PostCol Bastos, on 28 October 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

meh. 
I just played it a few weeks ago to get my second mark. 
same ole bat chat. 
high tier lights made it a bit more difficult to play than it normally is but it’s still capable. 

It’s still and has always been a demanding tank to play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users